Pakistan's Tour of South Africa - Feb-March 2012/13

Umar Gul is certainly an enigma for sure.

Come on guys, not a single comment on the pink yet! I love it, I vote pink for our new permanent colours!

Afridi 0/149 in 23 in this series so far.I must say this should be last match for him.He was dropped because of bad performance,then made a comeback without any reason and now he has done this.

Come on guys, not a single comment on the pink yet! I love it, I vote pink for our new permanent colours!

155606.jpg

Looks like their Mum's pajamas LOL

But seriously for a good cause

Plus as Bret "The Hitman" Hart once said "It takes a real man to wear pink"

Last edited:
Will be hard to drop Afridi after his performance now with the bat :p Hilarious scenes from McLaren, getting thrashed all over the park, then bowls Afridi on a no-ball :lol

Ha Afridi will now probably not make a significant score for another 6 months. After seeing Afrid bat for years now, you just got to accept that game was just one of the few occasions where his one-dimensional batting came off.

Will be hard to drop Afridi after his performance now with the bat :p Hilarious scenes from McLaren, getting thrashed all over the park, then bowls Afridi on a no-ball :lol

Nice to see Afridi doing what he does best. Come in and smash it all over the park when the match have already been lost. Just a shame he doesn't do it when they still in with a shout.

Well done Mr Farshit. Not only you rob a deserving player to get selected, you also drops sitters on the field :facepalm

Looks like Farshit just cost us the damn series. Well done to his ass clown father in law as well.

Users who are viewing this thread