Panda Comeback Thwarted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
PANDA HIT FOR SIX!
The ex-TFFCL stars fall from grace continued yesterday, when a local judge ordered Panda to 6 weeks in jail for his lewd sexual acts in public. Panda pleaded guilty on one count of indecent exposure and one count of entering into a sexual act in Public.\

_44223910_panda_getty300.jpg

Panda faces six weeks behind bars.

Therbs was called in as a witness, but the defence was let down by Therbs' testimony as he recalled many times where Panda and himself had hired prostitutes, bought beer for underage children as well as retelling 'humourous' stories of the due running amok throughout town while intoxicated.

It gets worse for Panda however. Panda is in the middle of a strict training schedule while trying to break into a PC cricket team for the 2008/2009 season, and for the next 6 weeks Panda will have limited chances to roll the old arm over inside the slammer.

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
Heh heh heh heh heh ... that judge was really funny. Don't worry P Man. We'll win the appeal. It just costs a bit more that's all. But I still have the loot we made on the Panda Juice sales during World Youth Day.

Panda

School Cricketer
Hey gutys, writingg this from the inside. in porison they dont have keyboiards fit for Panda paws, so its haard to type.

Im going allrihgt so far, bit im getting a fair bit of attention from guys in here, Im getting worried!

Therbs - I need some of your bamboo juice. Im organising for Pete to accept a box from Therbs Brewary for the prison gaurds, but sneak some bamboo juice in that box somehow and Pete will get it to me. I hope I can trust him, coz he wants a $50 commision.

Panda

School Cricketer
I got a 3 point infraction for the opening post... what an absolute joke. Political correctness gone wrong. Utterly stupid.

Panda

School Cricketer
Hahaha!!

Seriously thats weak as I reckon.. Is it always that strict around here? Its a joke... Panda can't be funny without sexual innuendo!

Last edited:

tassietiger

International Cricketer
How do you find out if you get infractions, just curious? Either I've been getting infractions and not realising or I somehow escape the sexual innuendo penalties with my natural wit and charm. So I'm assuming that I can't see the infractions.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I got one for this thread

@ Tassie - Mine is shown in the User CP

Panda

School Cricketer
How do you find out if you get infractions, just curious? Either I've been getting infractions and not realising or I somehow escape the sexual innuendo penalties with my natural wit and charm. So I'm assuming that I can't see the infractions.
You get a personal message telling you.

The Spin = Melbourne Football Club. An absolute joke.

Panda

School Cricketer
On further talks with numbnuts, he says its an infraction because 11 year olds will find it offensive!

Laughable. 11 year old boys don't even know what their penis is for yet, while 11 year old girls will think 'Awwwww Panda's are sooo cute!'

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Can we have no more discussion of moderation decisions please or someone will simply come along and close the thread.

Panda

School Cricketer
I have a right to talk about it! If you didn't have to be the fun police, we wouldnt be in this mess, would we?

Now get the hell outta my thread! Or will 11 year olds be upset because I said 'hell'?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
No they wouldn't. Ignoring a moderators decision is another infraction which I could give you, but clearly I am not going to because that would be going too far.

You can have fun, in fact as tassie shows, you can even use innuendo if you like. That image was blatant and open though, totally different.

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
One more chance to get an in infraction? Never seen one of those. Can I have one please? Now, back to Panda.
Panda - the juice didn't make it through. The screw wouldn't take a cut so he refused delivery. I have this helicopter plan I'm currently working on. Don't give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread