Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

I am sure it can be done - guess its a balancing issue that needs further tweaking. PC version could get this anytime but Ross wanted gameplay changes to be same across all formats so probably have to wait for patch 3 (unless some clever bods access gameplay files on PC version beforehand :spy)

The PC version is already ahead of Patch#2, it's had two patches since Friday and another will go out today.

We will use the PC to try new stuff and further balance the game, this will determine the contents of Patch#3 for console.

The PC version is already ahead of Patch#2, it's had two patches since Friday and another will go out today.

We will use the PC to try new stuff and further balance the game, this will determine the contents of Patch#3 for console.

Ross, thanks for confirming we are getting patch #3 next week :D

Cheerleaders confirmed for PC

Sooo patch 2 coming today right..?
Nd patch 3 nxt friday!!?

If you add the suggestions in my sig this will make up for the Ashes :yes:cheers

My money is on it being Microsoft. They're notoriously t*attish when it comes to patches.

Am I missing something or there is no player attribute/statistics information on the player selection screen? How are we suppose to pick a player without know what type of player he is? All I can find is small icons indicating whether a player is a bowler or batsman but how am I supposed to know whether a bowler is a spinner or a fast bowler or if a batsman is an aggressive player or defensive player?

This should be part of whatever the next patch is.

What updates in gameplay has pc had since friday may i ask young man?

haha I just noticed in the bats there's a Biggs Bat :)

My number 1 reason that I can't wait for Patch 2 is to get rid of all these lurkers, haters, novice cricket gamers off here so they can go play the game and be happy until we hear of patch 3 coming out!:facepalm

That dickhead managed to get his design in the retail version of the game...I'm sure he'll value your opinion of him highly

I unfortunately do not have the time to read the other 105 pages on this post. Is patch 2 not available yet? If I understand correctly they are waiting for approval and we have no idea when it will be available?

It sounds like you already knew the answer before you asked the question. You didn't have to read 105 pages to get it though, did you?

Your system will surely tell you if there's a patch available when you load up the game.

Users who are viewing this thread