Patch#2 Notes - Patch is Live

Bit Ant guys will soon realize that anti-piracy measure doesn't work , it only mess up the game. Planet cricket mods are going overboard over it surprisingly. All patches after update 2 seems to mess up this great game. Hopefully next iteration of DBC will improve things.

Bit Ant guys will soon realize that anti-piracy measure doesn't work , it only mess up the game. Planet cricket mods are going overboard over it surprisingly. All patches after update 2 seems to mess up this great game. Hopefully next iteration of DBC will improve things.

Indeed the most ridiculous thing I've heard since the torrenter nemesis to no one, kiddy scripter orangezeb posted the same.

Every time I turn the rain on I get increased sales from India.

None of our anti-piracy issues have had an effect on the game for *legitimate* users.

Last edited:
Indeed the most ridiculous thing I've heard since the torrenter nemesis to no one, kiddy scripter orangezeb posted the same.

Every time I turn the rain on I get increased sales from India.

None of our anti-piracy issues have had an effect on the game.

So the Big ant people are deliberately introducing bugs in the game (turn on rain) to prevent piracy ?

So the Big ant people are deliberately introducing bugs in the game (turn on rain) to prevent piracy ?

lollage.

Turn on rain != bug.

Are you having rain, controller disconnects, batting collapses like India (8-0, 8-1, 8-2, etc... :p) then go to the Steam store.[DOUBLEPOST=1407504760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like i said before , No issues till update 2.

Which platform? If you are talking of non-pc then you are way off the mark with regard to thinking there is a relationship between anti-piracy measures and issues you are facing.

Which platform? If you are talking of non-pc then you are way off the mark with regard to thinking there is a relationship between anti-piracy measures and issues you are facing.

Its because he's Tarus brother... I wish they'd go away...

Are you having rain, controller disconnects, batting collapses like India (8-0, 8-1, 8-2, etc... :p) then go to the Steam store.[DOUBLEPOST=1407504760][/DOUBLEPOST]

Which platform? If you are talking of non-pc then you are way off the mark.

Last i played regularly was in June , game played well absolutely no issues at all. Rain happened very rarely (m0ost times none at all). Worked well with xbox wired controller. No chance of batting collapse when game i played the game on Rookie/Amateur difficulty.
Anyways my point doesn't change, game played best with update#2.

Which platform?? There is no "update#2" for PC, what is your version number? Steam ID?

Last i played regularly was in June , game played well absolutely no issues at all. Rain happened very rarely (m0ost times none at all). Worked well with xbox wired controller. No chance of batting collapse when game i played the game on Rookie/Amateur difficulty.
Anyways my point doesn't change, game played best with update#2.

Which platform?? There is no "update#2" for PC, what is your version number? Steam ID?

Let me rephrase jeetu for you Ross...

jeetu said:
I pirated the game when it came out and was able to play it without too many issues. But later on you turned on the "magic", which I call "Update 2", and I can't play the game due to rain, batting collapses, controller issue etc. Please turn off the piracy control magic (Update 2) so thieves like me can enjoy the game once more.

Let me rephrase jeetu for you Ross...
You can rephrase and conclude all you like. The fact doesn't change - Big Ant guys are busy messing up their own game to kill piracy. Anyways, their game their choice. Its their legacy as game builder.

Users who are viewing this thread