Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

D

Deleted member 46200

Dont think a ps4 patch runs off steam but thanks anyway for your noble comments!

Yes, but the PC version is patched first and is repeat patched before the consoles, we/I watch for the PC users feedback and wait for the improvements. To then be patched in time for the consoles.

micgrech

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't even mention or bring myself to say that word, however, you are correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1484391879][/DOUBLEPOST]

There will be soon, they are working hard. No more hissy fits.

No hissy fit....just after an update!

Is that too much to ask?

gunit123

County Cricketer
The ability to simulate online co op games (particularly the long format) as it would be more fun to play the final innings of a game with a friend (either chase/defend/survive etc). Please let me know if this may be possible @MattW

micgrech

Club Captain
You could try writing to either Ross here or to Big Ant. But let's all be nice to one another.

I have been using the search function on this forum to look up Ross' posts under his big ant studios profile.

It has been working but for some reason I get no results the last few days.

Anyone know why? Is there an issue?

D

Deleted member 46200

I have been using the search function on this forum to look up Ross' posts under his big ant studios profile.

It has been working but for some reason I get no results the last few days.

Anyone know why? Is there an issue?
Just think he's anti social, he ignores me (can't see why...?). You could try the moderators, a nice one. Have you tried following and then tagging in conversation.

If no luck i'll try and tag later, best wishes.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
It is a finished product. Sports games are hard to balance though, you get these kinds of processes after release, it happens with the big titles like PES and FIFA as well.

There are multiple comments about people not being able to play career, a selection of basic shots aren't in the game. Plus a bunch of other stuff. That isn't a finished game. That is using your customers as testers for the game.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There are multiple comments about people not being able to play career, a selection of basic shots aren't in the game. Plus a bunch of other stuff. That isn't a finished game. That is using your customers as testers for the game.

Missing shots and career related bugs are being fixed in the next patch. The game is very enjoyable in its present state as well.

D

Deleted member 46200

Enjoyable for some....i dont find it enjoyable personally!

I am dissapointed that an update is not being provided on the next patch here!
It will be addressed take heart everything that happens on the PC will be implemented on the consoles very soon.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any Information about Patch 3 on PC or Console ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread