Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonughotra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Must have fixes for Patch 3

1) Fielding: A) Inner circle Fielders are extremely slow and fielders at boundary dragged the ball to boundary while stopping the ball all the time. Need to get it fixed.
B) While playing online, user fielding get changed automatically. Most of the times, set fielding doesn't appear and changes randomly itself.
C) 30 second fielding time limit for online game is frustrating. If time limit needed then give a 30 second for each player as if one player is out then we wont get the time to adjust the fielding for new player if 30 sec time is exhausted.
D) If keeper is appealing for lbw or catch then he doesn't throw the ball at the wickets for longer period and other team easily take 2 runs.
E) Please remove the 3 player fielding restriction outside the inner circle in 5 and 10 over game and add power play to them.

2) Batting: Enable 360 degree batting capability as ball currently go in limited direction only. Ball doesn't go to deep fine leg and leg slip direction as i have tried to play this shot on front and back foot but ball hardly goes to fine leg,short fine leg and leg slip direction.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agree completely espresso as a avid spinner who will be playing career as a leggy the stumping animation is terrible just a a nice little bail sweep thanks
I did not understand anything but the fact you agreed with me....

Zaneo

Club Captain
Haha I was saying that I will play career mode as a spin bowler so the way stumpings are at the moment are very poor and a more realistic animation is needed as is when receiving the ball at the non strikers end, should just be taking off the bails not throwing the ball at them

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One thing that is must for patch 3 is selection of country for competition. @MattW is there something I missed when I created this competition? Right now for my T20 K.O Cup the matches are played all over the world.

School Cricketer
Have had the game since launch, I have a few major problems:

-It still crashes

-Fielders, especially the wicketkeeper are way too OP. I've had wicketkeepers dive and take catches at 4th slip. Slow bowlers field anything near them too and take impossible catches.

-Sort of related to the point above, cut shots are impossible to play without getting out. I will have ideal timing, footwork and shot selection yet still will be caught by someone.

-I should not be replacing Steve Smith. I know I have selection on easy, but I thought the lineups would be dynamic? If they are going to select me, it makes more sense to drop someone else rather than the captain and the best batsman. Also, I've started a career multiple times as a top order batsman and I ALWAYS get put into 3 and I can't change that until I become captain.

-The Australian side has up to 4 Mitchell Starcs. England has 3 James Andersons. This isn't a problem with the rosters because they only have one of each.

-Test, ODI and T20s shouldn't have the same teams.

-I shouldn't have to go into match summary to find out how much I need to win.

-This is my biggest issue, even though it may seem trivial: Why are there only 2-3 fielders outside the ring in the non-powerplay overs??????

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Too many things need to be fixed before getting to "nice to haves". Maybe DBC 19 or DBC 21 is when such items could be addressed.

I know... thats why I said it was a nice to have, I didn't want to spam the forums, so, I went with the patch thread.

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
-I should not be replacing Steve Smith. I know I have selection on easy, but I thought the lineups would be dynamic? If they are going to select me, it makes more sense to drop someone else rather than the captain and the best batsman. Also, I've started a career multiple times as a top order batsman and I ALWAYS get put into 3 and I can't change that until I become captain.

-The Australian side has up to 4 Mitchell Starcs. England has 3 James Andersons. This isn't a problem with the rosters because they only have one of each.

That's gonna be patched...

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Couple more things -

- get rid of the stupid angled replays which are just meaningless. Make it proper broadcast camera replay view as on TV
- introduce those edges that can go for 6 off of third man or fine leg as you see on TV now and then. You slash to a fast delivery outside off and get a six. In this game, it's not possible it seems. You have to actually score your runs.
- (I'll repeat again) - MORE animations PER shot. Like 2 dozens animations per shot, for bowling as well.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Couple more things -

- get rid of the stupid angled replays which are just meaningless. Make it proper broadcast camera replay view as on TV
- introduce those edges that can go for 6 off of third man or fine leg as you see on TV now and then. You slash to a fast delivery outside off and get a six. In this game, it's not possible it seems. You have to actually score your runs.
- (I'll repeat again) - MORE animations PER shot. Like 2 dozens animations per shot, for bowling as well.
Go through this forum...find some videos..u will see edges go for 6

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
I think I speak for every one when I ask BigAnt please say something just to let us know whats happening is it in development, when give or take can we expect to see it here in South Africa our exchange rates are not the best... I paid R1000 for a game that in my opinion is broken in comparison to it previous version... BigAnt please don't ignore all the people you are checking this forum 50 times a day

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I speak for every one when I ask BigAnt please say something just to let us know whats happening is it in development, when give or take can we expect to see it here in South Africa our exchange rates are not the best... I paid R1000 for a game that in my opinion is broken in comparison to it previous version... BigAnt please don't ignore all the people you are checking this forum 50 times a day

Some of us worked all the way through, so much hyperbole in between the real issues that we'd otherwise be reading through it for another week.

There is no ETA on the next patch, all that can be said is that we will get it out as soon as is possible.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/search/15407123/

They're not ignoring us. Would you prefer them to reply to every post, or actually spend time trying to improve the game?

kulch

Club Captain
My favourite is they were quick to post and share the positive reviews but not the kotaku AU review which is a mainstream gaming publication

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
I thought this was a public forum ...i am expressing my opinion and asking the game developers for any sort of feedback ...instead i get people reprimanding me ....i never asked for a reply on every message ..When there was the patch 2 tread there was occasional feedback thats all ...just calm down wow ...im not here for a debate or to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread