Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in appeal for sanity that i am sure would be ignored, can I just say that the present state of the beta is an improvement, but there are still issues. people should be willing to trade another week or 2 or even 3 or more of waiting for a better patch.

i have no information regarding the date, so don't read anything into that. nor do i know if this will be the last patch or they plan 1, 2 or 15 more. but my assumption is always that each patch might be last, so i want them to be the best they can be.

stay patient fellas and fellasses.

Thanks for the appeal to everyone Blocker , I understand where your coming from .

BUT , BA should at some point release something , because I know for a fact , that if I were part of the group , I would also feel the same way as you , trying to perfect it , and forgetting that at some point people are going to lose their interest in the game with the amount of Major issues still unresolved .

Hence I have advocated for a smaller Patch in the near future , releasing whatever got sorted . I have heard about the interlinked issues , but somewhere sanity must also prevail.

Otherwhise by end of May , we would still hear , to hang in there , (which would be fine if the game wasnt majorly broken) , and told to wait maybe another month.

Hope you also understand us consumers viewpoint .

My SA Pro20 Season 2 Online Tournament is effectively on hold for this patch , as the bugs has almost ruined a couple of good friendships already ... :lol

Thanks for the appeal to everyone Blocker , I understand where your coming from .

BUT , BA should at some point release something , because I know for a fact , that if I were part of the group , I would also feel the same way as you , trying to perfect it , and forgetting that at some point people are going to lose their interest in the game with the amount of Major issues still unresolved .

Hence I have advocated for a smaller Patch in the near future , releasing whatever got sorted . I have heard about the interlinked issues , but somewhere sanity must also prevail.

Otherwhise by end of May , we would still hear , to hang in there , (which would be fine if the game wasnt majorly broken) , and told to wait maybe another month.

My SA Pro20 Season 2 Online Tournament is effectively on hold for this patch , as the bugs has almost ruined a couple of good friendships already ... :lol

I know where you are coming from - I haven't played DBC17 for any serious amount of time since Christmas, as been playing other sports games instead. To be fair the patch will have to be amazing to get me playing again seriously as used to not playing it now :(

yes i understand completely. i believe BA should say something...[DOUBLEPOST=1493243198][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know where you are coming from - I haven't played DBC17 for any serious amount of time since Christmas, as been playing other sports games instead. To be fair the patch will have to be amazing to get me playing again seriously as used to not playing it now :(

i got an edge to 3rd slip earlier that hit his wrist and was caught by 4th slip... that was pretty amazing :)

Give me a sign.

Do players that are playing international matches still play First Class/T20/List A games that are happening at the same time?

I stopped playing at the point my career stats stopped updating. Or more to the point my first class stats appeared as my international stats. So I've patiently waited for a month and I'm still patiently waiting and frankly I'll patiently wait for the next six months if it comes to that. But I'm not playing the game. And that saddens me.

1. Stat issue in career
2. Fielding bug ( proper throw & field settings )
3. Increased Logo storage / duplicate logo fix
4. All final matches shouldn't happen at SCG.

If the above mentioned issues are properly addressed, IMO, a patch should be good to be rolled out now. This can smooth the pain, while waiting for our tireless beta tester's efforts will begin to yeild something promising. Your take @BigAntStudios ?

1. Stat issue in career
2. Fielding bug ( proper throw & field settings )
3. Increased Logo storage / duplicate logo fix
4. All final matches shouldn't happen at SCG.

If the above mentioned issues are properly addressed, IMO, a patch should be good to be rolled out now. This can smooth the pain, while waiting for our tireless beta tester's efforts will begin to yeild something promising. Your take @BigAntStudios ?

And what about online issues ?

Four days yet guys, but then I guess things take a while to clear through Sony and Microsoft. Not sure about the Steam Timeframes

And what about online issues ?
Well, i personally can afford waiting for it provided the other fixes, i've mentioned are done and applied. As i told earlier, something we desperately need which can keep us engaged while awaiting and watch other major aspects of the game are being taken care of! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread