Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just dropped ol' Merv and Border as references so let's not use age as an excuse madam. Also, you referenced an 80's movie that I didn't get. haha. I think cricket has been around long before Australia was a country anyways.

I'm a bit on the fence on whether to keep my stache or nor. Tom Selleck with slight upward curvature at the ends. Opinions?

It helps if you look like Tom Selleck. I think a stache can be ok, certainly better than some of the scary beards in Major League Baseball these days.

That's ok, I tend not to put myself out there online. Not the greatest of people on it, no offense to anyone personally, so no picture sorry. But I think I've seen a few women cricketers bowling with untied, loosened hair so I'm not sure why this can't be implemented in the game.
Certain styles but the choices for long length are limited. Don't worry about the pic.

You should post a pic just like me unless your wanted by the feds or have mad stalkers (I don't).

Go for the Alan border or the designer stubble, you aren't that old. As for the academy there are so few hair options sadly HELL_rAiseR is correct the girls on there are bad but can't have it all probably settle for pig tails and darker browns.

T he selection is so limited unfortunately, aren't even any curly styles if I remember correctly. Hopefully in DBC 20 I suppose.

Do you have your hair down when you play in real life? I think that would be more comfortable when bowling, no?
I wear a head band I did post a picture but wont post another larger one again as I looked a bit of a knob. I do tie it back as it goes everywhere even for a spinner. It is comfortable down but goes awray.

I wear a head band I did post a picture but wont post another larger one again as I looked a bit of a knob. I do tie it back as it goes everywhere even for a spinner. It is comfortable down but goes awray.
I was just thinking back to the glory days of Imran and Wasim with longish hair. Even Umar Gul had some locks early on. Seems like fast bowlers enjoy hair bouncing everywhere to try and intimidate the batsman/woman.

I was just thinking back to the glory days of Imran and Wasim with longish hair. Even Umar Gul had some locks early on. Seems like fast bowlers enjoy hair bouncing everywhere to try and intimidate the batsman/woman.

Well, let's hope that patch four poses some surprises!

I wouldn't be surprised if Patch 4 has failed even before it is released.
The amount of hype that is being spun around this miracle of the ages (patch 4) only will mean that it will be a let down to so many people who are now expecting the panacea to fix ALL the ills surrounding this unfortunate game.
The strategy to fix the game in one fell swoop always had a modicum of risk attached to it if BA fail to deliver with Patch 4. Can't believe that small multiple patches that knocked over bugs like the statistics and running between wickets and fielding issues wouldn't have been more acceptable to the program users. It would have shown "GOOD WILL" from BA to its supporters and made the wait for the total fix more palatable than what this current strategy has. Though to be honest BA seems to always have the belief that it knows best for its supporters. Time will tell I guess.

I agree most aaa companies say releasing big patches can cause more prombelems, so I don't have high expectations for this next patch, I think they should release smaller patches fix major issues. But time will tell I think it will get delayed or break something major...

The strategy to fix the game in one fell swoop always had a modicum of risk attached to it if BA fail to deliver with Patch 4. Can't believe that small multiple patches that knocked over bugs like the statistics and running between wickets and fielding issues wouldn't have been more acceptable to the program users. It would have shown "GOOD WILL" from BA to its supporters and made the wait for the total fix more palatable than what this current strategy has.
This is the exact same thing I was posting over and over on different threads since the time I can't remember. I was just requesting them to replicate the strategy of DBC 14 days. Fix one major issue>release beta> let us playtest> reporting and closure> official release..... That's it! Instead of a constructive response, I got to hear, this place is not the same anymore, Ross is paying people to come here and find something substantial and bla and bla.....
Since guessing knows no bounds, My best guesses at the moment are:
1. BA must me very confident, like VERY, to wipe all bugs away in one go without affecting and producing any more. (if this is the case, BA you have my utmost respect and I'll buy all of your game on release date)
2. There must be a cascading effect. like, fixing one major instance, required to fix another to make the entire program work.
3. They are simply being extremely pushy as the frustrations are mounting up. They just want to shut up all pessimists and critics by releasing a jaw dropping update, that will take a handful of time for us to recover from.

Hoping for the best and being positive about you BA. Your reputation, making us to be optimistic and at the same time, wondering how will it fair, because one loss of footing can be "game over"!

I'm looking forward to this patch. If it works with my old career I'll be really happy, the idea of having to slog it out again boosting my personal stats to a bearable level will get old pretty fast. Is there anyway to wipe all the teams/logos on xbox one? The idea being I will then download from the PlanetCricket recommended list. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread