PC Battrick Superstars

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
nope...they are full for now...have to wait some time before they open again...

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i think their should be a list of all of the teams who arent playing in the leagues, then maybe they can organise a tournament or league of their own or something? i know there isnt that many but it'd be more funt than not taking part in PC matches

sid_19840

International Coach
If there are enough teams still left that could be used to form a tier-2 system with promotions and relegations.Even 6-8 teams should be good enough to start a tier-2.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i think if there are only 6, 2 groups of 3 teams would be better, play each team once, (or twice) and the group winners play each other, or the top 2 in each group go through to a semi final, or a super4 then the top two of that play a final

if there are enough teams not in the league, i'd be happy to do fixtures/leagues as a neutral to it

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i'd do it, just need at least 6 teams who arent in the leagues, im sure the spin or briggs can tell me if there are that many

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
1) Tuckett isn't there yet, despite being a Strong 18 YO bowler with high stamina and decent cons.
2) No descriptions for my players.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Zorax, you need to write the descriptions for your players and PM me. I'll think about adding Tucket, but you must remember this is purely based on skill, age doesn't matter.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I think a Strong bowler, Proficient Stamina, and Mediocre consistency is good enough to make the team, or atleast the U-19s.
And I'll PM the descriptions.

sid_19840

International Coach
Adarsh's post 1 says that he's looking for a reserve keeper,so maybe I thought this was the best way to get a player of mine into the Superstars team. :)
Is Hamed good enough?

Chirag Hamed (846805)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A steady player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Sid's Bashers
Nationality: India
Battrick Rating: 9,419
Wages: ?1,489 p/w

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: strong
Batting: woeful Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: feeble
Fielding: competent

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I highly doubt it, since he can't bat and the stamina is low. No offence, but I'm sure there are better wicketkeeper-batsmen around in PC. He's a good keeper though, fielding makes no difference.

sid_19840

International Coach
Thats fine,I'll try giving him a batting net.His keeping skills are pretty impressive though if I say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread