PC Bugs noticed so far

Bad clipping with some female hair styles and ball caps. The female models in general have alot of minor graphic problems, may not have been tested as thoroughly.

Attachments

• 20171224151353_1.jpg
    20171224151353_1.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 15
Noticing loss of ball on bat sounds after going into the replay feature on the menu in matches. Exit match and re-enter back to normal.

Anyone faced any visual bug in day night test match .i.e. if continue to play on the next day of a day-night test the 2 pm afternoon session will be played under the dark night sky instead of a afternoon atmosphere although it works well when exit and start the game once again.

As can be seen in the above video @0.41 the match time is 2.03 PM.

This is also happening on console.

Noticing loss of ball on bat sounds after going into the replay feature on the menu in matches. Exit match and re-enter back to normal.
Yeah that happens sometimes but since it returns on restarting the match I don't mind that much...But without the sound just cannot play for even a delivery it becomes so odd and the sound of the ball off the bat is what we play for...

its been 10 days still no solution for this ....anyone got it fixed???
if anyone is having problem in saving game or setting just check if your antivirus is not blocking ''my games'' folder in my document ....i have bitdefender antivirus and it was blocking access to that folder for ashes

This freeze problem happened to me twice, but then I closed the game window and restarted the game, tried editing stadiums and there was no freezing

Restarting the game really doesn't help, nor should that ever be a solution. It's happening with pretty much all the custom stadiums in the game... What irritates me, is that this was an issue in DBC17 and it still has not been fixed...

Restarting the game really doesn't help, nor should that ever be a solution. It's happening with pretty much all the custom stadiums in the game... What irritates me, is that this was an issue in DBC17 and it still has not been fixed...
The problem happened to me twice, but its not happening now for 'n' number of times, I closed the window and restarted the game. You can also check game files integrity in steam game properties and try

I have had this happen to me twice now, where I got a wicket on the last ball of the over, but at the beginning of the next over the player who I just got out was still in and the wicket doesn't show on the score card either

Are Big Ant monitoring this thread?

If so I believe there's a problem when playing any format of day night cricket.

At around 9pm it should be dark but isn't. It still looks daytime.

When a fielder catches the ball and its out there is no celebration animation, he throws it back and it cuts to the bowler celebration. This only applies to the user team. AI celebrations are fine.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but there seems to be a lack of AI no balls ???

Don't know if this has been mentioned but there seems to be a lack of AI no balls ???
Not at all, they bowl quite a few of them to me..Have had few go in my favour too meaning getting out caught but AI bowling no ball..:D

Users who are viewing this thread