PC Interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Thought to start this thread in order tell your dislikes for other members and helping them to improve it. This thread in no way serves the purpose to demoralize a particular member or have a personal attack on them.

It would be great if all the members can join this thread and view others respective opinions about them in a way to improve. Obviously you're not required to change it in any way but it's always nice to have someone suggestions that can help you in future. It will help the website and help in maintaining quality.

I can see a lot of members will be just replying their interventions about me creating this thread but anyways I'll start with -

- I think it will be really good if kashan can only thank those posts that actually deserves. We don't want to see loads of unnecessary posts (including mine) falling in helpful posts category. That way it will be easy to organize and help the users who are actually looking for helpful posts.

PS: Anyone who agrees with any intervention written in this thread can just show their support by thanking a particular post rather than replying with 'I agree'. The more thanks a intervention gets, the more chances are it would be taken as serious by the targeted member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread