PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

OMG usman2007 worst player and quitter
He bats first and first over I get 3 wickets and 2 dropped catches in 5 balls and sixth ball he quits LOL. Where do these people come from
I had my first online game against the_gas who is really good and still I was able to give him better score. LOL:rtfl

can any1 help me im still struggling to play online AC09 is ticked as an exception in my firewall but still i cant play online please help me i really want to play online so any1 plzz

can any1 help me im still struggling to play online AC09 is ticked as an exception in my firewall but still i cant play online please help me i really want to play online so any1 plzz

I don't know if this is the right thread but let us know in detail whats wrong
If you just have problem joining games that displays when you browse all online games then its a bug in their netcode. Just create a game. In my experience, ODI cricket with 5, 10 overs is the best as people join in quickly. If you can't even create game or login then google DMZ if you have a router.

I_Own_U
SHOGUN46

Two quitters. :mad:

Yep. I Own U has quit on me before!:mad:
Anyway i am going onkline now if anyone fancies a bash. I am in NZ so hopefully there wont be too much lag although I have played with people all around the world without too much trouble...names dutchad:D

dutchad added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Hi mate, I grabbed this from the Codemaster forum. Its a post by chewydog aust so all credit goes to him. I dont know if it helps but who knows....

The game runs ok online when LAG low, & u can have a good game

Turn off replays etc in options & lower your RES if u r lagging

You may experience tearing across the picture. This will occur if you have forced V-sync to off in your graphics card control panel

Shut down everything in your SYSTEM TRAY & SHUT DOWN all PROCESSES (ctrl, Alt , Delete ) except taskmgr.exe & explorer.exe, disable your USERNAME processes ONLY - Dont touch SYSTEM, LOCAL SERVICE, NETWORK SERVICE

open port in your router or modem TCP/UDP 9103
the game will run online heaps better

yeah it was me...just could not get the timing right in that match
I try to play with different teams...you know it is just not about winning but enjoying the game.
I have even played with Ireland and got 103 of 10 overs to tie the match

thats nice man, i see your point in using different teams :)
where in mumbai are you from?

Hey mate dutchad,free for a game? :)

Ah man, I swear I am better than that!! Had troubles with some lag and a controller button that had to be taped down to stop it from switching onto the backfoot all the time. Anyway, you beat me all ends up and I didn't do myself justice. Sorry about that, I desperately want to give people more competition than that!:(;)

Ah man, I swear I am better than that!! Had troubles with some lag and a controller button that had to be taped down to stop it from switching onto the backfoot all the time. Anyway, you beat me all ends up and I didn't do myself justice. Sorry about that, I desperately want to give people more competition than that!:(;)

Its ok mate. After all,even I was facing a lot of problems facing Flintoff. I know you are much better than that. Hope to play soon again. :)

This is my match against Playkid12 :)

its totally one sided, i'm guessing he had some problems :confused:

missed my first century by 6 runs :(

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-21 10-57-39-98.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 10-57-39-98.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-21 11-18-25-12.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 11-18-25-12.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-21 11-20-22-25.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 11-20-22-25.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11
Darn!!! Having a great game against Batsman123. I scored exactly 100 all out, which if you know me is pretty good! He took his time building his innings and was playing really well. But I kept the score down without creating too many chances and he 27 for 1 of 7.3 overs. He was definitely in the driving seat but it could of gone both ways....then the game freezes......argh!!!

Online play is lagging too much and the last second bowling marker change is seemed unfair.

Darn!!! Having a great game against Batsman123. I scored exactly 100 all out, which if you know me is pretty good! He took his time building his innings and was playing really well. But I kept the score down without creating too many chances and he 27 for 1 of 7.3 overs. He was definitely in the driving seat but it could of gone both ways....then the game freezes......argh!!!

Extremely sorry dude. I had to quit but it was out of my contorl. The power supply went off at the start of my innings but I kept playing thinking it will be back soon enough. But unfortunately it didn't and even UPS was about to go. Sorry dude, but it was fun playing you. You played really well and sensible too.

Users who are viewing this thread