PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah I get your point. The 'just inside the line' strategy is definitely unfair as per the reasons you mentioned.

As for cursor movements, if there's a lag, I'll not move the cursor more than just a bit, although my regular movement consists of a maximum of outside off-stump to middle and off, so I'm pretty sure we won't be having any problems in that regard.

@I_am_sunny: Mate I'm ready, I've made a game!

Ok, in case our match is lag free and you manage to defeat me or even come close, I will send you an invitation to the esteemed 'Elite Indian Cricketers' club.

I am collecting 'elite' players and once I have enough, there will be enough leagues and cups to keep everyone's hand full. That way none will have to bother about quitters or n00bs. :p

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey can we play a smaller game
20 20 will take some time and my boss will be over here soon :p

Yeah ok, you make a game and I will join, just tell me how many overs is your game so I can join!

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
Hey vijayanand sorry mate had to quit the game was lagging terribly, thats why i bowled so many no balls. Will restart the game and give it another go.

Think nothing of it, mate...I understood why you had to leave the game..

In fact, I was just contemplating coming out into the forums here to suggest we cancel the game..

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok, in case our match is lag free and you manage to defeat me or even come close, I will send you an invitation to the esteemed 'Elite Indian Cricketers' club.

I am collecting 'elite' players and once I have enough, there will be enough leagues and cups to keep everyone's hand full. That way none will have to bother about quitters or n00bs. :p

That's cool! Although I get the feeling it won't be lag free because I'm across the border. Although I was having a game with sunnykinger today (wan't completed), that was lag-free so here's hoping!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Think nothing of it, mate...I understood why you had to leave the game..

In fact, I was just contemplating coming out into the forums here to suggest we cancel the game..

Once you're done with b8hoven, fancy one with me?

vijayanand

Club Cricketer
@vijayanand very good match. Spinners add a lot more fun into the game. :D And what was that murali spinning the ball. :eek: Ball of the century.

I swear man...that ball literally took the game away from me

Kinda feel sorry for smithey....deserved a century..

We should play spinners from now on, what say? Atleast one spinner..

And lemme know when you have time...we'll play a 50 over game, like it's played in real life...no wild slogging (you get the picture)

And oh, this is an open invitation to anyone with loads of time to kill

I want a real cricket match

vijayanand

Club Cricketer

So to be eligible for that match one would have to beat you? Not just play a good game of cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread