Pc Rockers Official Thread!!!

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Good day Everyone!

If you dont already know me, im PC ROCKERS Manager and its great too meet you all! This is where I will post all the team lists and squads for up coming matches...

Have Fun everyone!

Rameez Aslam (RHB/Batting All-Rounder)
WildWill (RHB/Wicketkeeper)(Opening Wicketkeeper Batsman)
Sohaib Mahmood (RHB/Right leg spinner)(pure batsman)
Duded64 (RHB/Right medium)(batting allrounder)
Brett_Lee (RHB/Right medium fast)(Pure Bowler)
Farrukh Rana (RHB/Pure Batsman)
pdathert

Last edited:
Our official sponsors have been announced,but will sponsor us if we have players!!!!!

mercedes,honda,mountain dew and admiral!!!!

Attachments

• Gif-Logo-Mercedes7.gif
    Gif-Logo-Mercedes7.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 268
  • honda-logo.jpg
    honda-logo.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Mountain-Dew3.jpg
    Mountain-Dew3.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 267
  • AdmiralLogo.jpg
    AdmiralLogo.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 267
I need some players for my team plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!................................................:help :upray

yeah buddy, Go and scout for them as sid said. There are many members who wanted to join the warriors but were not included due to lack of spaces.

I'll Join. Already posted by name in the free agents thread, but as you're struggling, I'll help out.

My details are already in the free agents thread, but here they are as well:

Name: FreddieFan
RHB
Pure Bowler
Right Arm Fast

FreddieFan lashes out at Warrior Snub

Young fast bowler FreddieFan today criticized the manager of the Indian Warriors, sid 19840, who sent him an invitation to join his team. When FreddieFan replied, he was disappointed to find out there were no places left in the team.

"To be refused after a personal invite from the manager is annoying, and frankly very unprofessional. I'm not quite sure on the situation - either he sent out more invites than he had space for or he accepted non-invited players into the team ahead of me, but either is unnacceptable. If he didn't want me in the first place, fine, but he should never have wasted my time in inviting me."

The CCC (Cricsim Cricket Council) have so far refused to comment on the matter. As no situation like this has occurred, we have no way of knowing if they will conduct a disciplinary enquiry or merely ignore the matter. Either is really irrelevant for FreddieFan now, but he commented that "I would like to see limits on these things in future - that is, if a club sends out an invite to a player and he accepts, they have to employ him"

FreddieFan also offered a parting shot to sid 19840, saying that "he'd better watch out if he finds himself batting against me. I'll show him what he's missed out on."

Freddiefan is currently involved in the practise series against Australia, and despite the teams disappointing performance, he himself has done well, including an excellent 4-82 in the first test. He has also proved his "stickability" with the bat, his average innings lasting 36 balls - always a helpful trait in a bowler.

Get me in rockers

Left arm fast swing bowler.
Left hand lower order batsmen.

warroirs should not have sent too much invitations.

FreddieFan said:
FreddieFan lashes out at Warrior Snub

Young fast bowler FreddieFan today criticized the manager of the Indian Warriors, sid 19840, who sent him an invitation to join his team. When FreddieFan replied, he was disappointed to find out there were no places left in the team.

"To be refused after a personal invite from the manager is annoying, and frankly very unprofessional. I'm not quite sure on the situation - either he sent out more invites than he had space for or he accepted non-invited players into the team ahead of me, but either is unnacceptable. If he didn't want me in the first place, fine, but he should never have wasted my time in inviting me."

The CCC (Cricsim Cricket Council) have so far refused to comment on the matter. As no situation like this has occurred, we have no way of knowing if they will conduct a disciplinary enquiry or merely ignore the matter. Either is really irrelevant for FreddieFan now, but he commented that "I would like to see limits on these things in future - that is, if a club sends out an invite to a player and he accepts, they have to employ him"

FreddieFan also offered a parting shot to sid 19840, saying that "he'd better watch out if he finds himself batting against me. I'll show him what he's missed out on."

Freddiefan is currently involved in the practise series against Australia, and despite the teams disappointing performance, he himself has done well, including an excellent 4-82 in the first test. He has also proved his "stickability" with the bat, his average innings lasting 36 balls - always a helpful trait in a bowler.

Gee,I couldnt include you as I didnt have any spots left,sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread