PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Ok temporary FIX guys, just put steam in offline mode and switch off internet or block dbc in firewall, you will be able to play as well as mods work.

so seems to be a CA issue, probably they are updating or something.
Hmm, that does make it seem like everyone is getting put into 'pirate mode'... Not good.

DonBradman14 game server is very slow plz i request to Big ant team fix it in patch 3.0 its work fine only with same country but whn we ply in other country game mostly got disconect and so much lagy.

[QUduggaiah99, post: 2859138, member: 83398"]Mods are not working for me either :noway[/QUOTE]
It working in steam offline mode only..

After playing two overs, the controller stops working too ... It just doesn't detect it...

Big Ant team plz fix this pro game not working good its hanged after 5 mints controls not works. wht is the pro ?

Ok temporary FIX guys, just put steam in offline mode and switch off internet or block dbc in firewall, you will be able to play as well as mods work.

try this for now if you really want to play, or just wait till ross n co wakes up and fix it.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day and One Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 11 Balls into innings
Ground: Any
Teams: Sussex vs Nottinghamshire
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Game starts correctly, 11 balls in the game stops to recognise the xbox controller. Game does not show controller disconnect, or the pause screen but keeps running normally. Xbox controller does not have any input in game. I tested my controller on other games and it works fine. Xbox wireless controller.

Windows 8.1 64bit, all grahics settings on full.

Steam ID:76561198124876268

v1.11

This is a temporary fix, I did not pay R1000 for a game that worked great a week back and is now broken, come on really, the game worked great for nearly 3 months and now suddenly it breaks. We are not talking about glassware here.

This not a small bug like umpires missing no-balls, we al know Aussie umpires, or English and Aussie fielders taking miracle catches, this won't happen in real life, this is a Hugh bug. Ending game play like that really breaks the game and should not happen. Some thing went wrong between V1.09 and V1.11.

Last edited:
Potentially stupid question here but what's 'pirate mode'?
There are a bunch of 'bugs' that are intentionally activated if the game is deemed to be pirated... Stuff like the frequent rain delays, controller disconnects, 'waiting for exit' etc. Apparently mods also don't work on these versions.

There's even stuff like the game completely crashing and opening the Steam store page for the game.

its 3.am in aus i think, it will be fixed as soon as ross and co get on to it, looks like some CA server issue, Mean while as frustrating as it may seem, you can just wait for it, or use the temporary fix mentioned above to play the game.

try this for now if you really want to play, or just wait till ross n co wakes up and fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread