Pitch mats and Stumps

b.lee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For anyone who wants any pitch mats, stumps, or boundary ropes to be done for them, I am here. Tell me what you want and I will make it.

Indian Oil

I am not to familiar with indian oil so i did a search for itand this seemed to be the most common find. I hope i was right. Anywayz enjoy

Here are the travelex stumps, pitch mat, and boundary rope. All of which were used in the recent Tsunami match

Attachments

• Indian Oil.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Travelex.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 54
Sony Rope

Hi there, I would like a Sony rope to use with the current available Sony pitchad and stumps.

Thanks!

Thanks for the indianoil pitchmat and stumps they were great mate. could you do a black sight screen man

B.Lee could you pls post some stadium aboards like baggy green, HeroHonda any other pls thanks cheers

Johann, ill have the ony stuff done in a few minutes so check back then. As for joesaadati, you will find tha tall of those ad boards are already done but you need to be at certain grounds to see them, u can save export them in the graphics importer and then import them again in the other stadiums though if you only want to see 1 or two different ad boards

+I cant make black sight screens because althouh it would be really cool, i dont think that anyone can locate the part of the .gob file that consists of it. I f you could get someone to find these boards I would be happy to do it for you

Here is the sony boundary rope and the new travelex set (i noticed some issues with the ild one soon after uploading it

Attachments

• Sony.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Travelex.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 39
can u make some plain blue stumps with no writing and invisable bails for use in the nets?

I think i have a few ideas for the transparent bails but I think that it will be completely experimental

sorry but if you try to make the bails transparent, the whole set of stumps go with it

b.lee said:
I think i have a few ideas for the transparent bails but I think that it will be completely experimental

sorry but if you try to make the bails transparent, the whole set of stumps go with it

I disagree you can make the bails transparent. with the wickets remaining do you mind if i try?

Voldemort, I have no doubt that you will be able work your way around this just from looking at your previous work, but what happens is I made them similair to a pitch mat so I had a colour not used anywhere else as the bails and then the rest blue. But when you try to use them transparently, i dont know why but it makes the whole set of stumps transparent

Done the wills are gone now. did you try press make all opaque? attached the zip file as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread