planet cricket mentors

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
for people who are new to battrick can post their queries in here, and the more experienced players can try and help

ill make a list of all the experienced battrick players who are willing to help, just BT mail or PM me on here and ill add you in

so far the list is:

me!

Last edited:
So my first question. How much time a 17yo would take to pop in Wkt, Stamina, Bat and concentraion and with how much nets.

im not sure about stamina since it got changed but everyon no matter what age takes the same time ot pop in stamina

not sure on concentration either

but for batting

1 net = about 11 weeks
2 nets= about7
3 = about 5
4 = around 4

wicketkeeping

1 net =about 7

2 nets= about 4

hope that helps

Thanks. Ste and Adarsh both of u. what about concentration.
And also to what level we should increase concentration.

i thing having conentration should be as high as you can afford, (wages) my highest is at qualityon my w/k but he is only 18 so dhould go up a few more levels before i stop training him

concentratin with a batting net+psycologist migth take aroung 5-6 weeks but im not sure, fielding and w/k nets make it go quicker but im not sure of the times

so most of the data suggests,

and thats the general rule

but in reality due to sublevels they might get 2 weeks longer for one level, then the same time for the next but thats only occasionaly and confuses me a bit

I was wondering if i decided to sell this player how much would i get for him

Ian Ward (64571)
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, fresh
A cautious player with abysmal leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: Borncricketers XI
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 10,320
Wages: ?1,853 p/w

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: proficient Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: competent Consistency: woeful
Fielding: abysmal

well when he was 17 i bought this player

LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
An attacking player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

for ?535501

has only poppe din consistency since, so i tihnk around 230-280k will be about right

Sorry to bump this one,but I have a query.If my players perform well during games,does that help them improve their skills or do the skills only improve via nets.What I mean is I can only have 2-4 players at my nets,does that mean that the others wont improve their skills?

Yup...i think the match has very little effect on there skills if any at all...most of the skills increase because of the nets and sports PR's and stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread