Planet Cricket Premier League 6 - Twenty20

Status
Not open for further replies.
fc-logo-png.152075

Sign-ups .are open!
What is the last date?
My PC net has gone boom so stuck on mobile and creating a team on mobile is awful.

What is the last date?
My PC net has gone boom so stuck on mobile and creating a team on mobile is awful.
If you are using chrome on mobile. Tick "Request Desktop Mode" box in menu.
I also created it like this.

If you are using chrome on mobile. Tick "Request Desktop Mode" box in menu.
I also created it like this.
Then too it's too much complicated on a small screen.

I request everybody to stop abusing other teams / players. PCPL is one of the biggest leagues on PC, and we would like it to be a good natured one. Light hearted banter is what we're looking for, and encourage. Do remember Planetcricket rules apply to all posts in this subforum too. If you cannot handle the banter without hurling abuses, we would not hesitate from infracting you as per site rules. Additionally, you would be immediately suspended from playing/owning/managing a team as the case may be.

Kindly consider this a warning for all, any untoward post hereon will be dealt with strictly. Mods, please take note.

PCPL round 1 will start on December 1st. Kindly read ^ since we've had alot of posts reported during the warm up matches.

I guess PCPL players have to stop behaving like Kohli and start behaving like Dravid ;p
Should I be Dhoni and you be Irfan Pathan? (jk).

pcpl2015-png.176122

Storyline

“Here we are, all together, at our best, in all our glory!”

PCPL Season 6 consists of four highly skilled, determined & competitive teams.

The Demons being to only remaining franchise from PCPL Season 5 will compete against three new teams Sky Hawks, The Saints & Xtremely Xplicit for the title of PCPL Season 6 Champions!

Special thanks to all the individuals for making this tournament possible

Matt @MattW - Platform & behind the scenes work post PCPL Season 5

Gary @Gaurav - Director of PCPL & behind the scenes work post PCPL Season 5

Kurt @kurtkz - Digisims game developer & behind the scenes work post PCPL Season 5

Abhas @Abhas - Behind the scenes work post PCPL Season 5

Ali @Ali. - PCPL graphics

Raghu @Pinch hitter - Organizer/Simmer

Rudolph @The Punisher - Organizer/Simmer

And all of you, for participating!

May the best team win...

So we are leading the table. We will have to win atleast 4 out of next 5 to qualify for finals. We will be playing 3 of the games in our home ground which is an advantage. Remaining two is against Saints and Demons at their respective home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread