PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Therbs you drunkard. He made 80 runs in the end :noway :p

Yeah, didn't even see it. I was readjusting my beer cap and looked up too late. The good thing is I didn't spill any beer. I notice there were a few dropped catches in that innings. We need to think up a better way of accessing beer when we're fielding.
Anyone get good odds on this match?

That's a terrific performance by the Panthers! :clap And I am glad to score that wonderful century! :happy

lol @ me getting 22 not out.. i bat better now as a pure bowler then i did when i was an AR..

Panthers for an easy win

I thank Therbs for his absurd amount of intake of alcohol.

Without him, this innings would not be possible.

Also, I'd like to dedicate my innings to whatever alcohol Therbs drank.

May it affect him forever more.

I thank Therbs for his absurd amount of intake of alcohol.

Without him, this innings would not be possible.

Also, I'd like to dedicate my innings to whatever alcohol Therbs drank.

May it affect him forever more.

Thanks zMario. However I beg to differ on any amount of alcohol being labelled absurd. :cheers
Highlander - thanks for the odds. I dunno about Colin but my catching ability improves with each drink. Something to do with not wanting to spill a drop.

Thanks zMario. However I beg to differ on any amount of alcohol being labelled absurd. :cheers
Highlander - thanks for the odds. I dunno about Colin but my catching ability improves with each drink. Something to do with not wanting to spill a drop.

In his days at TFFSL he got penalized 5 runs for catching the ball in his beer glass.

Freddiw is having a decent game. Got a 6-for and 40 runs so far. I failed to take a wicket but at least kept it economical, though my total of 19 with the bat account for a sizable percentage of the team total.

I'm upset no one has comented on the way I have been skillfully carrying those drinks :( Colin and Therbs get through a lot so I'm probably the most active player on the pitch ;)

I'm upset no one has comented on the way I have been skillfully carrying those drinks :( Colin and Therbs get through a lot so I'm probably the most active player on the pitch ;)

You didnt give me my drink!! I asked you to sneak those tablets in my drink and it never arrived. You should be demoted to Barmys personal slave for this injustice!! Without the tablets I go around :gundown ing people and need a big long :drink.

Then again, Barmy does make money from the drinks I get from him.

Users who are viewing this thread