Planetcricket Battrick Championship Leagues (Season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
After everything has now been finalised, the final leagues can now be seen below.

division1xq2.jpg

division2ae0.jpg

P = Promoted
PO = Play-Off
C = Champions
R = Relegated

Updated For Week 22

Last edited:

fatal.error

Club Cricketer
i guess... there are still some teams missing.

is it final or is going to be reshaped ?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
There may be 2 team swaps which we will inform you of. Almost all teams are confirmed though

embi

International Coach
Hopefully that will be sorted out soon enough... However, looks great. Can I say the question I posed in the other thread:
Will there be free weeks, for actual friendlies? Like every 4/5/6 weeks we get a week off the league to play a friendly with someone else?

Also, a new question, that could apply to all of you:
Wouldn't it be cool to do some sort of stat system? Sort of like we have in the OD Leagues in Battrick, like average, S/R, catches, stumpings etc. I'm not asking that Briggs and Spin do this specificly, because they are busy organizing the league anyway, but is anyone else willing to do these? I might be able to do Div.2, what does everyone think of this idea?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I for one would try to do that, I dont know about Briggs. If we are looking at scores anyway, then we probably can do something

embi

International Coach
The Spin said:
I for one would try to do that, I dont know about Briggs. If we are looking at scores anyway, then we probably can do something

Ok, I could do it for division 2. I'll design a spreadsheet anyway (might be useful for later use). Anyone wana do it for Div. 1? (you don't specifically have to be in div 1, it would just help).

hassan

International Coach
thats a great idea i would have done it but i am so busy mostly but thx embi for doin it for div 2

embi

International Coach
Finished compiling all players for Div 2 (using my quick method). 209 of them, thats every single player (actually quicker than doing every player that will play).. Me and Briggsey are just working out who's gonna do what.
Just an idea, would it be cool to have team stats as well? like highest first innings total, average first innings total, etc?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
We already have the highest team total, but average if you want

Just BTW, how did you compile all the players?

FreddieFan

International Coach
embi said:
Finished compiling all players for Div 2 (using my quick method). 209 of them, thats every single player (actually quicker than doing every player that will play)..

Good work, but you'll need to keep an eye on the relevent threads for new signings and youth pulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread