Planetcricket Battrick League Quarter-Finals

Briggsey said:
The Quarter Final draw was pre-made before all the groups were even full so it was all a case of who finished top and in which group.

It has nothing to do with points because some people may have had easier groups than others and vice versa.

I wonder what the groups are briggs, tell us soon :p

Briggsey said:
Well your team were quite lucky to progress with 2 teams dropping out, but none the less well done and please try your level best to be active for the Quarter-Finals as we dont want any games being forfitted at this stage!

Dont worry mate, I'm active always, anyway we can all agree ( well some of us) that the best teams have made it through so far.

Indiangod said:
Dont worry mate, I'm active always, anyway we can all agree ( well some of us) that the best teams have made it through so far.

yeh the best teams have gone through...

ste_mc_efc said:
yeh the best teams have gone through...
I haven't. Two quite unlucky/unfair losses! One where a certain someone didn't hold up to his deal, and another when I didn't even get to fix my lineup!

ZoraxDoom said:
I haven't. Two quite unlucky/unfair losses! One where a certain someone didn't hold up to his deal, and another when I didn't even get to fix my lineup!

You was quite unlucky thier mate, at the start I predicted the TT Lions to make it through to the semi's with no sweat.

Well, looking at the teams who have qualified, I have to say none of them seem to be capable of beating me. If we don't play each other before the final, then I have to say that the final will be played between the Falcons and the Cricket Geniuses (i'll probably lose.)

Yeah, looks like that will be the final

Unless Briggs has made you meet sooner...

It seems my team is a big underdog, no one seems to rate us! Well you do so at your own perils! :)

i fancy myself as an outsider

but need to avoid the bigger 2-3 sides to stand a chance

JamesyJames3 said:
The Briggs XI SUCK!!!111

And Adarsh your an arrogant *******! ;)
The Preston Pansies havent even entered the Shield they are that bad!

Ive seen the majority of the teams that have gone through, there are some strong teams, and The Falcons are not even through yet! Hassan beat them comfortably the first time they played and his team is very strong. It wouldnt suprise me to see the winner of that game in the final and from then on, anyone could make the final because i havent seen a team that holds a strong advantage over another yet.

I'm proberly be the underdog, but like ste_mc_efc stated, I need to aviod 2-3 strong teams to have stand a chance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread