Planetcricket.net Official Review

DINKAR

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i gave it a try! its defo not the best cricket game! not even close!

maybe Konami(i know its weird) should release a cricket game from their shelf!

Grant165

School Cricketer
Thanks for the review, very well written.

*sigh*

Looks like i'll be waiting a little while for a decent 360 cricket game.....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
DINKAR said:
maybe Konami(i know its weird) should release a cricket game from their shelf!

I think that just because Konami develop arguably the best football game available it doesn't mean that if they produced a cricket game it would be arguably the best available.

I always look forward to a new release of a cricket game, and I am always disappointed in some way. The Art of Cricket should be released by the time another commercial game is released, I might as well stick with that!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
will we ever be able to edit the players in squads? because atm i can't pick Broad or Nixon for England in tests so whats the oint of Broad being in the game if you can't play with him. thats just idiotic!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Leicester Fox said:
will we ever be able to edit the players in squads? because atm i can't pick Broad or Nixon for England in tests so whats the oint of Broad being in the game if you can't play with him. thats just idiotic!

They're obviously a bonus feature for PC users. They can be selected using the Lineup Editor.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
oh damn i never noticed that :rolleyes: i really have to look harder in future :p but i still feel sorry for all those console users unable to use staurt broad.

Sheehani

School Cricketer
was this the PC version? has anyone played the XBOX 360 version yet?

skateboarder said:
I think that just because Konami develop arguably the best football game available it doesn't mean that if they produced a cricket game it would be arguably the best available.

I always look forward to a new release of a cricket game, and I am always disappointed in some way. The Art of Cricket should be released by the time another commercial game is released, I might as well stick with that!
thats what i reakon to, it looks the goods and with the amount of effort that is going into the gameplay it should be a cracker

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Cheers for the review colin :)

Also yes, i believe had it been other game developers like Monolith or Crytek ( i know this is impossible ) Atleast they would have provided support and patches to the game :(

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
i totally agree what barmyarmy has written.all my enthusiasm is gone :mad: ........along with the gameplay the player likeness is terrible....what happened to good old Mcgrath and Lee from BLIC 2005 ?? Mcgrath looks like Mcdermott....if you guys remember who he is in the first place...

i am happy with the expanded demo and in future mebbe i will borrow the game .i am not going to spend a penny on BLIC 07 till they make something which will be really worth it !

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was going to buy this but thanks for telling me that this game is crap I will stick with cricket 07:)

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Arrived Thursday, eBay'd and sold Saturday, dispatched Tuesday... someone else has the pleasure of this appalling drivel :mad

....and we've all had the front (including me) to knock EA's Cricket 2007!!!!humble pie or what ;)

Steve S.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
SteveS3667 said:
Arrived Thursday, eBay'd and sold Saturday, dispatched Tuesday... someone else has the pleasure of this appalling drivel :mad

....and we've all had the front (including me) to knock EA's Cricket 2007!!!!humble pie or what ;)

Steve S.
Just because this game is crap doesn't mean Cricket 07 is good. It has flaws so it should be "kncocked".

Users who are viewing this thread