Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Below is a spreadsheet so we can determine what bats are used by players. It would be a great help if you could add a player to the sheet and give the bat make and model. Australia and England are pretty much done if you downloaded Casper or Fissions teams. I think in England the only player without the correct bat is Buttler (Kookaburra Blaze 2017) but it was uploaded by me a week or so ago.

The main focus now should be IPL I think as it covers a whole range of players and ultimately should syphon through.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 Bats List - Google Sheets

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Excellent idea!

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
So I have write down all the player who don't have a bat I have applied bat to player some are there actual bat some arnt

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So I have write down all the player who don't have a bat I have applied bat to player some are there actual bat some arnt
No they want a list if players with the actual bat they play with in real life, so others know what bat to apply, or so that these guys can get the bat made so that it can be applied to the correct player... get it?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well the star player that don't have a bat I have got the corrected the bat

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
@thetruespiderman493 Hi Bro, If you know the bats used by Pakistani player and PSL players, Can you please update the above sheet so that the users can assign the correct bats to the Pakistan & PSL teams in the game via Bat manager.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@thetruespiderman493 I have updated the PSL rosters in the Bats spreadsheet with some bats that I saw in the ongoing matches, In case if you are following PSL 2017 I suggest you too to please update the bats sheet with some players bats info if you can.
Alright will try to keep an eye on the bats.

Users who are viewing this thread