Player Card Tweet II

This game looks to have so much detail and i am so looking forward to it. Any chance of a England Player card please Ross? ;)

Great details. I just hope all the attention to such details is not at the cost of Gameplay. Great Job so far but I am still waiting for glimpse to gameplay to form an opinion.

Me too....but seeing how much attention has been paid to small details for an 'extra' mode, I have a strong feeling that the same would be the case with the gameplay as well. Fingers remain crossed though!!!

If you need a photo to model your next player im more then happy to send you one ha ha

Woah! Sold me. Just one question Ross, we do know that we have something called 'Fielding Kit' in the Cricket Academy, I'm curious to know, if we decide to play with sunglasses, would we be able to remove it mid game? You dont want your player fielding with it during nights?

----------

@Big ant studios: Awesome one but i would like to pass on a fact that beard is important for Sikhism (Sardar) so pls rectify the mistake....:yes(This is as per their religious beliefs)....:thumbs

Sick of all the non secular issues that rocked our state recently, I wish we don't talk about religious stuff in the forums too. :P

Big ant studios: Awesome one but i would like to pass on a fact that beard is important for Sikhism (Sardar) so pls rectify the mistake....

As it's a created player and a fake representation of an imaginary person (and a beta-test on top of all that) I really doubt any offense or error was intended. I'd prolly not pursue discussion about this in a cricket games forum... Lets keep this sensible, yeah?

Sick of all the non secular issues that rocked our state recently, I wish we don't talk about religious stuff in the forums too. :P

Yeah me too, I just wanted to make sure someone doesnt make that as an issue here... No on does it on purpose....:cheers

----------

As it's a created player and a fake representation of an imaginary person (and a beta-test on top of all that) I really doubt any offense or error was intended. I'd prolly not pursue discussion about this in a cricket games forum... Lets keep this sensible, yeah?

Sure:thumbs
Pls dont mistake me as someone creating problems....I just wanted to express that point...Sorry if was wrong...

Last edited:
@Big ant studios: Awesome one but i would like to pass on a fact that beard is important for Sikhism (Sardar) so pls rectify the mistake....:yes(This is as per their religious beliefs)....:thumbs
sikh - Google Search
For reference..

It was a mistake and that's what happens when they let me loose! Someone here asked for headwear so that's why I put the turban on - I will actually rectify the issue when I get to work this morning.

Last edited:
I'm speaking to the team about the turban/beard issue right now - the game is lcked down but I might be able to make a change if it is needed.

My question is:
If a player has a turban does he *have* to have a beard also?

It was a mistake and that's what happens when they let me loose! Someone here asked for headwear so that's why I put the turban on - I will actually rectify the issue when I get to work this morning.

Thank u so much for rectifying it :cheers:thumbs

----------

Sir, thats not for all see an example Harbajan singh doesn't have beard

Look according to the religion they must have beard and Harbhajan singh also has beard but not a full on beard..Look at Monty Panesar for that matter,plays for england but follows his religion...:thumbs

----------

I'm speaking to the team about the turban/beard issue right now - the game is lcked down but I might be able to make a change if it is needed.

My question is:
If a player has a turban does he *have* to have a beard also?

Actual religious stuff is that they should not shave their beard must let it grow from the age it starts growing.....So thats why they have long beard at the age of say 25-30...It is a must for those who follow the religious stuffs ...

Users who are viewing this thread