Player Card Tweet II (with Beard)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another Player Card as tweeted directly from the Cricket Academy Beta currently in testing:

https://twitter.com/BigAntStudios

"I just created a fantastic player in the Big Ant Studios Cricket Academy BETA. Coming soon!!"

BEoiWcBCAAAMrHa.jpg:large

Another Player Card as tweeted directly from the Cricket Academy Beta currently in testing:

https://twitter.com/BigAntStudios

"I just created a fantastic player in the Big Ant Studios Cricket Academy BETA. Coming soon!!"

BEoiWcBCAAAMrHa.jpg:large

Loving this Ross, the kit also resembles the current India kit. Are we able to create our own kit logos?

Keep up the good work :)

looks great ross, quick question will we be apply
to create characters that are well freaky looking.
Like the wresters i mean or clowns:lol

Also any chance you could try to create a ex cricket star.
like steve waugh or shane warne. Thanks.:D

Awesome stuff Ross, this looks even better than the yesterday one. But Ross, you can't keep teasing us with these cards. :P

Common Sir, when will be getting our hands on it? :'( :P

Awesome stuff Ross, this looks even better than the yesterday one. But Ross, you can't keep teasing us with these cards. :P

Common Sir, when will be getting our hands on it? :'( :P

It's ready, just waiting on the installer code to be tested accross lots of different types of PC's...

It is the same as yesterday's but only with a beard added, and a uniform change...

I demand that the beard dynamically grow during the match! Same with the grass.

looks great ross, quick question will we be apply
to create characters that are well freaky looking.
Like the wresters i mean or clowns:lol

Also any chance you could try to create a ex cricket star.
like steve waugh or shane warne. Thanks.:D

Yeah, the guys here tried to make me and it was very freaky! :eek:

I can't make those characters but I will attempt to make a picture of a real person and let you know how long it took (most take 5-10 minutes to do).

It's ready, just waiting on the installer code to be tested accross lots of different types of PC's...

It is the same as yesterday's but only with a beard added, and a uniform change...

Yea, noticed the uniform now. Was all busy judging the facial features & the depth of editing.
Good to hear that, take as much time as you'd want. We're ready to wait as long as it is just perfect. Cheers & All the best for the Beta release. :)

I demand that the beard dynamically grow during the match! Same with the grass.

I would love to meet your demands but we only have grass/pitch wearing not growing :)

I would love to meet your demands but we only have grass/pitch wearing not growing
Well at least we have full control of driving the pitch roller right? I'll put the beard thing down as a non-denial, which means it must be true.

Seriously, there has to be something the game doesn't do at this point, you've ticked all the other boxes...

----------

I can't make those characters but I will attempt to make a picture of a real person and let you know how long it took (most take 5-10 minutes to do).
Eddie Perfect?

shane-warne-the-musical_h.jpg

Yeah, the guys here tried to make me and it was very freaky! :eek:

That would be great. Having a real life picture to compare to for getting an idea on how close we can get in just 10-15 mins.

I say Keep the pics coming until the beta releases :P

Last edited:
Ross, as you said that we can share the players on Twitter n Facebook & the software will create the player card for us, I wonder if we can create a player card & save it on the PC as a .jpg file or something. So I can share it on different sites or between devices without having to share it on Twitter or Facebook to get that card.

Ross, as you said that we can share the players on Twitter n Facebook & the software will create the player card for us, I wonder if we can create a player card & save it on the PC as a .jpg file or something. So I can share it on different sites or between devices without having to share it on Twitter or Facebook to get that card.

Sure, no problem. I share it to Twitter because it's easy to then link on the forum, but it will save out as a png file too.

----------

Well at least we have full control of driving the pitch roller right? I'll put the beard thing down as a non-denial, which means it must be true.

Seriously, there has to be something the game doesn't do at this point, you've ticked all the other boxes...

----------

Eddie Perfect?

shane-warne-the-musical_h.jpg

He *might* not sue me so maybe I'll give it a crack :)

Thanks for putting the pic with beard and it looks awesome....:thumbs:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread