Popping predictor

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Here is the tool I use for predicting my pops, accurate to the nearest week. The main benefit of this tool is it allows you to change your nets each season or even each week by modifying the cells.

How to use:
Players level
1) Find your players current sublevel, this can be done by using the Wages Calculator or putting in the whole level i.e. respectable 7, strong 8, etc.
2) Once your player pops, adjust the 'current level' to the week of the pop. e.g if your player popped in week 7 then adjust the 'current level' until it pops in week 7.

Nets
Pick the nets you plan on putting on your player each season.

Nets changes during the season
If you plan on changing the nets you give a player during the season then you can modify the cell to keep the popping predictor accurate.
To do this go to the week where you plan on changing the net. Modify the next cell where the sublevel for that skill is.
Example: Modifying a 19yo batsmen nets in week 7.
  1. The 19yo batting cell for week 7 is B57.
  2. In cell B57 you will find =B56+B$49.
  3. Replace B$49 with =1/*Click Sublevels tab in Excel and select the new net. So if we changed the nets to 3 batting nets then the equation in cell B57 would look like 1/Sublevels!B6. Push F4 to make this constant giving you =1/Sublevels!$B$6.
  4. Now drag this equation to the amount of weeks you plan on keeping your player on this net.

Popping Predictor

Attachments

• Pops.zip
    164.7 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread