Post your questions about the game here!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross

Will we be able to save individual created players that we play against online for our own use in our own created teams or is it only the whole team that we will be able to play with.

You will have all players to choose from as individuals or entire team. We have a *lot* up our sleeves with regard to player and team sharing :)

superfreddie

Club Captain
You will have all players to choose from as individuals or entire team. We have a *lot* up our sleeves with regard to player and team sharing :)

That sounds great, even more excited now, thanks for the reply Ross and I hope everything goes okay after today's business news, not just for selfish reasons but for people's job security.

ricky87

Club Captain
Hi Ross,
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I wanted to know if you are looking to ensure that the online games between players of different countries like Australia and Pakistan would be a lag free experience without too many connection/network issues? And this is for both Table Top Cricket and the full Cricket simulation.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross,
Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I wanted to know if you are looking to ensure that the online games between players of different countries like Australia and Pakistan would be a lag free experience without too many connection/network issues? And this is for both Table Top Cricket and the full Cricket simulation.

Not a stupid question.

We will try to write the leanest (fastest) network code that we can but we are at the mercy of XBLA/PSN and the internet connections of the players. The lag is as bad as the worst piece of the internet connection between two parties playing (I hope that made sense!).

Essentially, like the old saying goes, the chain is as strong as it's weakest link.

ricky87

Club Captain
Not a stupid question.

We will try to write the leanest (fastest) network code that we can but we are at the mercy of XBLA/PSN and the internet connections of the players. The lag is as bad as the worst piece of the internet connection between two parties playing (I hope that made sense!).

Essentially, like the old saying goes, the chain is as strong as it's weakest link.

Yes it did! Thank you for the insight sir :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi Ross

Have you thought about a difficulty online.
ic2010 was always on medium maybe if we can change it
that would be cool, if there was a way to make sure no one
cheats and the game is as fair as it can be for all. ;)

TopPlayer

County Cricketer
Hey Ross any Progress about the cricket game. what have you called the game? any previews of the game. thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Big an studios : Need an update on the progress...U have said tat there will be a big download in Jan 2013 but tell us something or show us something pls...:yes:thumbs

D

Dutch

Big an studios : Need an update on the progress...U have said tat there will be a big download in Jan 2013 but tell us something or show us something pls...:yes:thumbs

They have given a lot of info already.....as the down and out doctor said.....I need patience.......

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross

Have you thought about a difficulty online.
ic2010 was always on medium maybe if we can change it
that would be cool, if there was a way to make sure no one
cheats and the game is as fair as it can be for all. ;)

There is so such thing as cheats or cheat codes that I have experienced online

Its the people who find loopholes and make games less fun to others like bowling constant yorkers or wide deliveries

Thats where the support from dev's and patches come in unlike past cricket games where there was no support even for a completely broken online play

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, does the game acknowledge when we break records? Both in real time as well as on the stats window. And also form tracking for players and teams, possible?

TopPlayer

County Cricketer
Ross Any previews of game yet or any info when you showing us a actual preview of game

Poppii

School Cricketer
will this game feature subcontinent stadiums? And what about licensing?

Users who are viewing this thread