Post your questions about the game here!

It is for the play sessions. Anyone will be welcome. But I do understand not everyone will be near. I hope you wil all at least get very impartial views posted about the game at that point.

Well i hope "that point" is soon because I am really excited to play a cricket game and that excitation sometimes borders on frustration for not having a cricket game to play.

Well im watching the Ashes even though I couldn't really care less but in BA Cricket does the age of the ball affect the bounce?

Awesome controls ...especially selecting the direction of the ball to spin just made me feel:clap:clap:clap:clap

I think the time of play sessions and announcements are nearing ...:cheers

Yep, ball gets softer, seam is effected, so everything changes with older ball, including bounce.

Jee you guys are amazing and I guess is more effective with older but even cricket 07 managed to do that and how much affect do the rough patches have?

^^ can't be only be me but sometimes I get the feeling that you lot are just sh*tting us all.

Having said so...thats awesome that older ball gets less bounce.:thumbs

^^ can't be only be me but sometimes I get the feeling that you lot are just sh*tting us all.

I've thought that since they announced all the features, it's promising to be more entertaining then Fifa

Understand relative to what we seen so far in a cricket game but it would be pointless to mislead as we would be found out pretty quickly (and probably hung drawn and quartered!)

Understand relative to what we seen so far in a cricket game but it would be pointless to mislead as we would be found out pretty quickly (and probably hung drawn and quartered!)

I couldn't help but say Ashes after every 2nd word

@Mikey:What about fielding controls?? How would the slip, wicket keeper respond to catches??

I've thought that since they announced all the features, it's promising to be more entertaining then Fifa

It would be misleading to think we will be as good as FIFA14, we are not going to reach that level.

It would be misleading to think we will be as good as FIFA14, we are not going to reach that level.

Even if it is less than half of what Fifa14 is, I think our passion for cricket will cover up for the rest and make it better than FIFA :)

Its incredible to hear the things that have been done on this game - 2 months back the first tab I opened on my browser was cricinfo.com
Has been replaced with PC/BigAnt thread

Users who are viewing this thread