Post your questions about the game here!

Do you think CA would work with two publishers (separate games) at the same time? It would lead to licensing related issues & disagreements regarding Aussie players between the publishers IMO.
Unless the individual state boards have enough freedom to do rights deals independently of Cricket Australia I would be very surprised if they weren't exclusive.

The only other path to large scale licensing are in sports with powerful players unions that do collective agreements outside the league (resulting in licensed players in unlicensed teams) - I don't think Cricket has that kind of thing to much of an extent.

Considering how restrictive the licences are on AC13's small editing options, I think they do more harm than good outside of the marketing perspective. But how many times can you say 'official' before someone mentions 'career mode' - I know what I'd choose.

Ross if some1 dont have internet connection than can he download set of players from pc and transfer these players via usb to console?

if there are only domestic leagues for SaF Eng and Aus then how will a player from Pakistan develop if there is no domestic league for Pakistan?

Well its a shame tomorrow ashes 13 will start n we dont hav ashes13game or BA cricket yet :mad:facepalm

Well its a shame tomorrow ashes 13 will start n we dont hav ashes13game or BA cricket yet :mad:facepalm

Have fun just watching the ashes and pray that ashes Cricket 2013 releases after ashes which I think it should by then. Something we cricket fans badly deserve. :)

if there are only domestic leagues for SaF Eng and Aus then how will a player from Pakistan develop if there is no domestic league for Pakistan?

Nothing official has been released yet, it's just from friend863's detailed look at it.
Though I'm sure that Pakistani player may have the option to play in any of the leagues. I'm not sure. It's all hush-hush bang-bang around here :spy

1. Only in my dreams(no)
2. No
3. No
4. Not 100% on this one, my guess is yes.

Not sure IF I fancy having no bowling marker in reference to answer number 3. There should almost definetely be an option to it off or on. A few other questions, I think I've read most of the answers around on here already but just too 100% clarify.

1) Am I going to be able to log on to this game, click 'game' -> 'tour' and then have England tour Pakistan for 5 tests, 3 ODI's and 2 T20's, and then do that for the entire of the world?

2) Am I going to be able to rock up and create myself and a team of my real-life mates and then stick them in a playable division, like the English CC scene for example?

3) How will online work? Test matches between myself and random people around the world?

4) Are we going to be using real player names, real grounds, real commentary by real commentators, real bats, real sponsorships? One thing that puts me off codemasters releases is the fact that people don't have proper names. I understand that's something EA have the rights too?

5) Although there's been no more news on release dates, have we been given a rough idea? Late summer? Autumn? Christmas time? Surely somebody must have half a clue. What would be the point of releasing a cricket game in mid-November after the summer has come and gone.

Ross,

If we get the game out of the box and then download a full set of international teams created in CA, will those teams also be used when you are playing career mode?

Or will the career mode revert back to the default rosters?

Cheers

Not sure IF I fancy having no bowling marker in reference to answer number 3. There should almost definetely be an option to it off or on. A few other questions, I think I've read most of the answers around on here already but just too 100% clarify.

1) Am I going to be able to log on to this game, click 'game' -> 'tour' and then have England tour Pakistan for 5 tests, 3 ODI's and 2 T20's, and then do that for the entire of the world?

2) Am I going to be able to rock up and create myself and a team of my real-life mates and then stick them in a playable division, like the English CC scene for example?

3) How will online work? Test matches between myself and random people around the world?

4) Are we going to be using real player names, real grounds, real commentary by real commentators, real bats, real sponsorships? One thing that puts me off codemasters releases is the fact that people don't have proper names. I understand that's something EA have the rights too?

5) Although there's been no more news on release dates, have we been given a rough idea? Late summer? Autumn? Christmas time? Surely somebody must have half a clue. What would be the point of releasing a cricket game in mid-November after the summer has come and gone.

Go read the forum before asking questions that have been answered a 1000 times.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) No real names for default players due to lack of licences but Cricket Academy negates any of those issues.
5) Before October this year.

Ross please answer this..at the time of release of the ball from the bowler's hand, will the game slow down a little bit to make the batsman see clearly or will it be normal as in real cricket?
I think this is not asked & also important..

No marker is the hardest part to get my head around, i will trust ross/bigant have made it work even on the hardest difficulties.

so its wednesday and 3 days away from another weekend, whats the surprise for this weekend? announcement of release date?

^Spin bowling controls. And please stop the crap with release date. It will come when it has to come.

There's not one every week :)

Mike will cover spin bowling this week.

Users who are viewing this thread