Post your questions about the game here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave,
If you haven't purchased a console yet, or are planning to get one in the near future, go for PS3. You will find more opponents online plus we can get some good games online :cheers

I have an xbox already... am unlikely to get a next-gen right away as I don't play enough to justify it, especially as DBC is current gen.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have an xbox already... am unlikely to get a next-gen right away as I don't play enough to justify it, especially as DBC is current gen.

In that case go for PS4 as the next gen console and we can face off online playing DBC 15 next year :yes

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have never played a game of any discription online and never probably will. So if I do need gold to download teams etc i will use my free 2 day trial thingy and download teams/players like crazy til it runs out! Only question I would have is if after 2 days of doin this and getting all teams/players I want do they get removed from my Xbox once trial is up? Thanks for your help guys, I'm a brickie and consoles ain't made of bricks so I'm clueless!!!! I do know my cricket tho!!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
nah, once it's downloaded you'll be fine.

and sounds as though the academy download thing will be fine without xbox live gold anyway. which is great news cuz like you I'm not really one for online gaming, didn't fancy having to pay just to download the stuff in cricket academy.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have never played a game of any discription online and never probably will. So if I do need gold to download teams etc i will use my free 2 day trial thingy and download teams/players like crazy til it runs out! Only question I would have is if after 2 days of doin this and getting all teams/players I want do they get removed from my Xbox once trial is up? Thanks for your help guys, I'm a brickie and consoles ain't made of bricks so I'm clueless!!!! I do know my cricket tho!!!

IMO you won't need Gold subscription to update your teams... Silver/free subscription should work just fine for that purpose.

But yeah it would be good if Ross can confirm the same.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks blockerdave/ cricket online!!!! Just gotta work out how to setup the Xbox live thingy and ill be ready to rock n roll!!!

sukh

Club Cricketer
Ross, were you able to work out the U.S. release issues?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ashes 09 copies were sold out on Walmart. Not sure whether we can still distribute through WM in US. If they can do it, most of us in US would be getting the game without delays. :) This is something which I am waiting on some information too.

sukh

Club Cricketer
Even if its available digitally on Xbox, I'd be happy

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross has already said in the past they are looking at a US release.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does it run the Academy? That is the key question.

Users who are viewing this thread