Post your questions about the game here!

And if it was I hope it was yours!!!

Couldn't possibly comment!!!

Oh I love Kallis, I think in the modern era and multi-formats what he has done is astonishing. Sobers is before my time going only on grainy footage and what I have read, it's the bowling seam and spin, both high quality, that stands him out to me.

Back on topic... Chris Gayle

I guess it would be very hard to implement an option in the game where you could bowl seam or spin with the same guy, sobers was a complete legend when you look at his stats, same as above posts about only seein old footage, and I guess you can't make a option like that just for one player can you?

To any Englishman who has teased us about the Ashes.

DBC14 Play Sessions > The Ashes

So many pages to get through and sadly not enough time to read them so I'll ask my questions simply and quickly - apologies if they are answered my previous sentence explains why.

Release date? 2013? 2014?

When/where/how can I get this in the UK?

Rough price guide?

Can you change the bowling camera angle to the regular above shoulder?

Are international and county circuits and players going to be on this game?
Is it all 'create a player/team/competition?

How exactly does the DRS work? If a ball whips passed the edge and nobody appeals is there an option to appeal it or does the computer chose what is see's to be a reasonable shout as a potential decision turnover?

Without any BS - is Ashes Cricket coming out in November? Is it coming out at all? Any news on a release date? It's all turned farcically bad very quickly. The developer want suing for false impersonating competence.

So many pages to get through and sadly not enough time to read them so I'll ask my questions simply and quickly - apologies if they are answered my previous sentence explains why.

Release date? 2013? 2014? Release date info (don't read the rest of the thread)

When/where/how can I get this in the UK? When? 2013 Where? I imagine most places where you can buy video games (online/in store)

Rough price guide? None given.

Can you change the bowling camera angle to the regular above shoulder? There are multiple camera options.

Are international and county circuits and players going to be on this game? Download the Cricket Academy Beta - it gives a good indication as to what you can expect. Or watch this video to get an idea.

Is it all 'create a player/team/competition? If you want, yes. The only licenses in the game are Don Bradman and the Russian team.

How exactly does the DRS work? If a ball whips passed the edge and nobody appeals is there an option to appeal it or does the computer chose what is see's to be a reasonable shout as a potential decision turnover? You have to appeal in the game. No appeal = not out

Without any BS - is Ashes Cricket coming out in November? Is it coming out at all? Any news on a release date? It's all turned farcically bad very quickly. The developer want suing for false impersonating competence. None of us know for sure - pure speculation

Hi Ross,

do you know what time today the skills things will be addressed? will it be here or a new thread?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread