Post your questions about the game here!

Hello guys. I am not sure whether someone has asked this question but please help me.

Is there any way to download cricket academy on PS3?
If yes then how?

I am trying since long time. :(

Please help me. Thanks :)

In short: No

In long: The standalone version of CA is PC only, however when the game is released I believe that CA will be part of the game and therefore can be played on PS3 & Xbox360. So until the game is released you have to use CA on the PC.

In short: No

In long: The standalone version of CA is PC only, however when the game is released I believe that CA will be part of the game and therefore can be played on PS3 & Xbox360. So until the game is released you have to use CA on the PC.

I thought that I will enjoy my net session on my tv instead on pc. :facepalm

Last edited:
QUESTION:

now that the game is delayed, will it be available for the next gen consoles right on the release day?!

QUESTION:

now that the game is delayed, will it be available for the next gen consoles right on the release day?!

Ross has answered that and said that the delay for current gen is hopefully minimal. ie they wont release at the same time. The quote is in the Release date thread

Will tomorrow's CA update include players on rosters who seemed to be missing? E.g. No counterpart to Brad Hogg in Perth, or Eddie Paynter in England 1930s?

Just ask because we have players on CA we will need to link!

2K can only create a couple of ways that the story line can go, and most other sports games don't have story lines, but Big Ant, who work on the fraction of the budget that other sports games work on, are expected to add in lots of story lines whilst improving gameplay?

Yeah

Ross, a quick question... will we ever see Tru Blu in action? So far it looks you are the publisher and Tru Blu is the developer of DBC14 :lol

will i be able to play the nets vie my ps3 controller into pc ?

Users who are viewing this thread