Post your questions about the game here!

the options says there is but i have been unable to get this so far on t10 matches.

Instead it says one team won on countback and doesn't take us to play super over!!

it's set up in the match type... edit it in there. you can decide if matches can end in draws/ties or not, and if not how they should be decided

----------

when selecting delivery type in bowling, do we have to press and hold the LAS, or just press?

what if i change, i.e. start pressing one way then move it at the end?

Ross...just a suggestion for ur future patches...while fielding direct hits should be more prone to overthrows so that user will not always go for a direct hit :thumbs

When I played the CA nets beta, I always played on the hardest settings i.e. Legend/very poor (personal preference). How do these settings compare in the game? I'm assuming from the feedback that it is very much more difficult.
I'm talking about actually hitting the ball off the pitch, not whether or not you get caught.

Has there been any update on the development of the game on PS4 or Xbox One?

Don't particularly want to go out and spend ?40 on the PS3 version only to find the PS4 version gets released in the summer, which is when i'll actually have time to play the game.

After the first patch we will see how things settle in then make some decisions about difficulty.

There is still 2 player co-op and online tournaments to come as well later.

Please Ross, do not change any difficulties. I have been on other side for first 4 days but it took only this much time to be entirely opposite to initial views on this.

People who are finding batting difficult please put some time in the game, follow advice of the better players in this forum. Bowling difficuly will automatically increase and batting difficulty will decrease once we get patch for runouts and alien (super human) fielders. Nothing else is required. I am loving every match now. Scoring quite well now, if in a inning I am getting out with poor score that is because 60% losing patience or expermenting some shot instead playing to my strengths and 20% because I am coming in last over and need to hit every ball and final 20% because of runouts , fielders or any other minor glitch.

i play 2 players on my xbox....and everytime i switch xbox off...next time i dont get the teams and settings are all reset :/
any fix for this?

Can anybody help me please?? How do I get my cricket academy beta file from my pc to my ps3?

I haven't seen the answer to this but may have missed it. Can I download the get best option for all players/teams for use in all game modes except career. Then start a career mode with default players?

Thanks

when selecting delivery type in bowling, do we have to press and hold the LAS, or just press?

what if i change, i.e. start pressing one way then move it at the end?

I'm pretty sure you hold it.. and yes, you can change it throughout the run up until the point of delivery (95% sure).

When I played the CA nets beta, I always played on the hardest settings i.e. Legend/very poor (personal preference). How do these settings compare in the game? I'm assuming from the feedback that it is very much more difficult.
I'm talking about actually hitting the ball off the pitch, not whether or not you get caught.

It's all the other factors that play on your mind that makes batting so much harder than in the nets. Also the fact that we were practicing with the Don, where now the batsman strengths vary (or are minimal in the case of an early career).

Please Ross, do not change any difficulties. I have been on other side for first 4 days but it took only this much time to be entirely opposite to initial views on this.

It really is quite balanced, even on legend difficulty.

Can anybody help me please?? How do I get my cricket academy beta file from my pc to my ps3?

You can't. Need to upload your created players from the PC to the server, then search and download them onto the PS3.

I haven't seen the answer to this but may have missed it. Can I download the get best option for all players/teams for use in all game modes except career. Then start a career mode with default players?

Thanks

You can start your career with the default teams first, then download the get best. Any changes to the players do not affect current career/competitions/tours/matches.

Could it be a xbox thing? I'm on PS3 and checked "Replace Teams" option yesterday night on PS3 and it was enabled.

I'm still facing this problem ("Replace Teams" option grayed out) - tried opening and closing the DBC application multiple times on my PS3.

@BigAntStudios : Any hints on how I can enable the "Replace Teams" option?

Users who are viewing this thread