Post your questions about the game here!

rahul911

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[/COLOR]
I'm sorry but I don't agree. This happens naturally as you get used to the bowling. Why create it artificially?

Y?
Don't you think batting is kinda uniform now?
Playing everyday and same speed over a long period going to make the game monotonous, easy and at the end u ll get bored.

For now there isn't much difference between batsman and tailenders apart from % of edge is higher among tailenders. But imagine a batsman seeing a ball more clearly than a tailender is seriously a great difference. Also it will take more deliveries for a tailender to get set compare to a main batsman.

P.S - Batsman's form and confidence carry forward to next game is 1 of the primary thing.

Lemme ask a question
Why isn't there any injury in the game?
Batsman r getting pawned in the helmet and all over the body while batting but not a single effect. You guys haven't added such feature?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing everyday and same speed over a long period going to make the game monotonous, easy and at the end u ll get bored.

You've just described every game, ever invented, in the history of computer gaming up to and including any future games invented.

No change to the game or tweaks is going to make it an infinitely playable magic potion. We're just talking about simple, logical, easy tweaks to make use of the already neat built in mechanics.

Also injuries aren't a huge part of cricket, sure they happen, but they're not a big deal and more a negative aspect you don't really need in the game, certainly in modes like arcade there would be nothing more frustrating.

Go play the game and have fun.

Last edited:

indiancricket

School Cricketer
I downloaded the don bradman cricket 2014 pc. i am having issue with it some time it crashes automatically and return to windows without any error.any ideas abt it?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Wishful thinking, Snowy.

SohamB

School Cricketer
HI...
can you download the patch #2 even if u don't have a broadband connection for PS3... Just with a USB dongle for Internet..
Thanks

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But doesn't always, sometimes it rains...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
can you download the patch #2 even if u don't have a broadband connection for PS3...

No you require internet. Patch is about 60meg or less, for memory. It's not huge.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Two questions

1. My Xbox controller doesn't vibrate when i edge the ball i only here nick in my speaker
2. My career score is not visible in leaderboard ?

ashidashraf

Club Captain
1. Controller will not vibrate
2. Career on Rookie and Amateur will not post to Leaderboard

Has anyone got an A/I batsman out 'run out'? Either pre or post Patch2. I can't recall getting any oppo batsman run out.......ever!! On the very rare occasions that my fielder throws the ball to (usually) the bowlers end while the batsmen are just about crossing in the middle, the bowler just stands with ball in hand staring at the stumps and batsman makes his ground :yes

dale0404

Club Captain
Has anyone got an A/I batsman out 'run out'? Either pre or post Patch2. I can't recall getting any oppo batsman run out.......ever!! On the very rare occasions that my fielder throws the ball to (usually) the bowlers end while the batsmen are just about crossing in the middle, the bowler just stands with ball in hand staring at the stumps and batsman makes his ground :yes

Press Y after the bowler / wicketkeeper catches it.

Users who are viewing this thread