Post your questions about the game here!

Move/Copy career progress to other windows account on same computer?

I have two windows accounts one as an admin for me and other one for my kids... Me and my son started separate careers with name say A1 and A2 on my Admin account...
but now my son now moved ahead of me in career. now everytime I log start my pc I have to log in the admin account because whenere my son log in to his windows account, he has to start his career from scratch.... which he dont want... so he always ask me to log in to my Admin account (Which I dont want as u know what kids can do with PC as an Admin)

So in short, is there any way to move career progress to other windows account on same computer ??????

My Pc config: Win 8.1 (x64), 16GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 670 etc...

Ive started 4 different all rounder careers. I cant count the 1000's of overs of right arm leg spin ive bowled.

I have never seen a single leg break turn into a rh batsman, it just doesnt happen. Granted it doesnt turn much the other way but it does 100% of the time spin right to left. Regardless of what side of the stumps you bowl it from.

Are you saying that when you look at the slow mo it shows the ball spinning clockwise? Or that it does a physics defying move on the bounce?

Either way, never seen it.

Here I uploaded a dismissal with leg break bowling. My Leg-Break Skill is almost full in Skills option.

Last edited by a moderator:
So in short, is there any way to move career progress to other windows account on same computer ??????

Why do you need separate logins? Seems like a weird issue, the game can have multiple-careers running at the same time, you shouldn't need two different logins on your computer. SteamID?

Player Names

Like to know how to get original player names on all teams ? Sorry new to the game just got it today

When you first started the game were you prompted to ''Get Best''?

What is the correct shot to play the ball into the gap between mid-off and point (and mid-on and square leg)?

Is there anyway to simulate caeer play? Say I do not want to play a List A match, could I simulate my career's play as well or do I have to play it no matter what?

Is there anyway to simulate caeer play? Say I do not want to play a List A match, could I simulate my career's play as well or do I have to play it no matter what?
You can forfeit the match, but can't simulate your involvement.

The save files are in the Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14 folder - so just copy that folder over to the other profile and once you log in again with Steam - which you could also set up a distinct Steam account and set it up for Family Sharing - the game will pick up the save files from that folder.

Hi Mattw and Ross,
I am playing this game from the last two weeks my version is 1.09(Carrier & non-carrier)
Question:
1. Do we have a "Retired hurt" option in this game..?? as it was in EA 2004, because so many times batsman has been hurted by bowler, but they seems fine in next ball...
2. What is the use of 12th man..?? will he always be a 12th man if no one gets hurted...
3. I cant see batsmans partnership chart in game...
4. Unless an untill batsman is not ready and confirm with the field set, how can bowler delivers a ball...(completely unfair from batsman point of view)
5. Why cant we see Weather, pitch and ball condition in between match..??(seems important from my point of view, as its a real cricket game)
Apologize if this has already been discussed...

Game keeps hanging.

Don't know if others are facing this issue but since the last update the game keeps hanging when the match gets over and Xbox is trying to autosave it. Happened in both career as well as competition modes.

Any idea why?

Is there anyway to play sweepshot six like maxwell's signature shot ?

How to increase points so i can increase ability. I asked this question thrice yet to get a response.

----------

Don't know if others are facing this issue but since the last update the game keeps hanging when the match gets over and Xbox is trying to autosave it. Happened in both career as well as competition modes.

Any idea why?

Yes same problem i am facing on PC

Users who are viewing this thread