Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Monzi's Request :

monzi.jpg

Excellent signature mate reps for you........Can you also make a Avatar of dada!!!!

Highlander999

ICC President
Hey PP :p Still kicking around doing sigs? If so, can I have one for my new story. It's a Battrick story and the team are called Livingston Lions. Maybe some fancy stuff with a Lion, but I am not too fussed.

Cheers :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey mate please can you make a wallpaper with Sehwag in it and the text should be "Welcome to Yudi28's Cricket 07 Downloads Thread"
please make it mate
thanks

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Excellent signature mate reps for you........Can you also make a Avatar of dada!!!!

Hey PP :p Still kicking around doing sigs? If so, can I have one for my new story. It's a Battrick story and the team are called Livingston Lions. Maybe some fancy stuff with a Lion, but I am not too fussed.

Cheers :)

hey mate please can you make a wallpaper with Sehwag in it and the text should be "Welcome to Yudi28's Cricket 07 Downloads Thread"
please make it mate
thanks

Yeah, the requests are in guys. Also, Shalin and Aditya, your reqeusts are on the cards as well.

Just informing that it may take some time. But I'll try to do them by the weekend. ;)

coolz_hari

International Coach
hi pranav loved most of your signatures.
I have one request of you are not busy. I am making IPL for ea cricket 2002 .if you can make a signature which prompt me to my link i will be happy.

a15

Club Cricketer
Hey PranavPathak can you please make adam gilchrist's avtar and a signature!

Users who are viewing this thread