Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Fantastic Wallpaper Pranav. Goes straight into my desktop. Its Great for me seeing your works after a long time. KIU bro'.
Wow, good to see you after such a long time! It has been ages! You still into graphics? Still remember some of the brilliant artworks you made!

Btw, thanks. I myself haven't been as regular with my graphics as before. Probably I am no longer that good as well.

----------

Fantastic Wallpaper Pranav. Goes straight into my desktop. Its Great for me seeing your works after a long time. KIU bro'.
Wow, good to see you after such a long time! It has been ages! You still into graphics? Still remember some of the brilliant artworks you made!

Btw, thanks. I myself haven't been as regular with my graphics as before. Probably I am no longer that good as well.

Thanks Pranav. Nope, not much graphics, except for the occasional WP for my desktop. Nice looking at the threads of yours,KBC,Neo,etc.

PCGMC Round#8 Entry:

RickyPonting.png

That's brilliant,congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread