[Preseason] July 26th: Llamas Anonymous vs. Stump Smashers

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know why Iridium bowled an over and went for 21 runs. He is supposed to be a pure batsman IIRC. He was surely the difference maker in this game.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I am quite out of form these days. After getting out for single digits in those two practice games, I really wanted to do something big in this pre-season game but missed out once again today.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The first two matches were not even at halfway so there was no way you could say the Smashers would have won, even if they had made good starts.

Oh shut up! You knew you were going to lose those ones. :p

I don't know why Iridium bowled an over and went for 21 runs. He is supposed to be a pure batsman IIRC. He was surely the difference maker in this game.

It was due the bug I was mentioning in the team thread. We need to play 6 bowlers to ensure that this does not happen again.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Well can anyone tell me whats the problem is?? I am only able to see IPL matches..Where is our match??

P

pcfan123

^ same,

where is the scorecard. Also miffed that my 5fer was in the abandoned match

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I've posted the scorecard in the opening thread.

I'm just testing out a fix to the DB issue with IPL games. If all goes well then hopefully the rest of the tournament should proceed as expected.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry the results will be along in the match threads in a bit.

Thanks...

shantanu_rooney added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Great win for us. Our top three fired and our bowlers did the job. 149 for 2 and 160 all out 11 runs and 8 wickets, wow!! I would be really worried about this.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Oh we lost! What's this bug that's causing me to bowl. I'll admit my bowling was probably the difference but hey I said I was a pure batsmen. Surely not my fault....

Users who are viewing this thread