How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
India Bleed Blue 2011 Final Kit Released

India Bleed Blue 2011 Final Kit

Here, is the India Bleed Blue 2011 Final Kit. File is Attached in the Attachment. It is Password Protected.

Password : PS Studios​

Previews----

Previews.jpg

Attachments

• India Bleed Blue Final Kit.rar
    965.6 KB · Views: 4,924
Last edited:

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Star Cricket Overlay V2 Released

Star Cricket Overlay V2 Released

SC.jpg

We have Released the Star Cricket Overlay V2. Hope You all Like This. The File is Password Protected.

Password : PS Studios

Here are the Previews of the Star Cricket Overlay V2. Please Comment :cheers....

Previews : -

9.jpg

4-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

6-1.jpg

1-14.jpg

3-6.jpg

5-2.jpg

2-8.jpg

Attachments

• Star Cricket Overlay V2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,227
Last edited:

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
looks great!, although i haven't watched star cricket in four years so i'm not sure how accurate it is. But I love the design and colour though :) Keep up the good work :thumbs

Addy

National Board President
Simply superb kit, the bcci & nike logos are bit small, but overall it looks charming!!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Prateek, can you tell me how you were able to edit the scorecards? I had a go at editing them few days ago but didn't found the right file to edit.

PS_Studio

Club Captain
Sky Sports Overlay Released

any chance of a skysport nz overlay? :p
Riz as you have requested we have made it for you. Its Second Version Will be Definitely Released Tomorrow

Sky Sports Overlay

SS.jpg

We have Released the Sky Sports Overlay. Hope You all Like This. The File is Password Protected. Version 2 of this same overlay will be Released Tomorrow. A Little Bit Hint for the Second Version. It Has Red Color in the Overlay. :D

Password : PS Studios

Here are the Previews of the Sky Sports Overlay. Please Comment :cheers....

Previews : -​

1-15.jpg

2-9.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-3.jpg

3-6.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

Attachments

• Sky Sports Overlay.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,336
Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
this overlay look good one suggestion can you please don't change the color of this field setting ? because fielder icon is also green and changed the color of that wheel to green so

3-6.jpg

PS_Studio

Club Captain
this overlay look good one suggestion can you please don't change the color of this field setting ? because fielder icon is also green and changed the color of that wheel to green so

3-6.jpg
I will be providing both the field settings in my overlay. Default field as ewll as changed field color.

Prateek, can you tell me how you were able to edit the scorecards? I had a go at editing them few days ago but didn't found the right file to edit.
Just tried in to change the dds files in sharedlibraryfiles.dwa. In sharedlibraryfiles.dwa first 47 files are used in overlay. After these 47 files the other files are of no use in the overlay. But in the end 3 files are there for the catching radar means the circle comes in the game i.e of red orange green color. :thumbs

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
i was actually talking about skysports nz which is a modern version of this, but the uk version looks good :)

ssnz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread