PS3/360 Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

My ps3 is jailbreaked... I'm not able access Internet connection

Sorry, nobody can help you. You need PS3/psn online access in order to update the squads and players.

@BigAntStudios

Seam position not changing/delivery type not working?

Bit of an odd one, but when I first got the game I was obsessed with replays and zooming in and watching the ball and seeing how the different delivery types came out of the hand, off the pitch etc...however having done the same today, whichever delivery type I selected, even if I got my bowling action spot on, the ball is being released with a straight seam - no scrambled seam, cutters etc...is this a bug of some sort? Has anyone else experienced this? I was thinking it was a difficulty thing but as I say, when I get bowling absolutely spot on it still didn't seem to make a difference. Thanks!

Platform: Xbox 360
Mode: Casual Match
Match Type: T20
Teams: NZ vs SA and NZ vs AUS
Description of Issue: The application of Duckworth Lewis rules are very erratic.
1) In the first game, rain led to a delayed start. When the players walked out, the scorecard indicated that the match was reduced to 12 overs a side. However, after 12 overs in the first innings, the match went on as if there was no interruption (NZ 123 all out in 15.2 overs). The chasing side had to get the same target (124) in 17 overs.

2) In the second game, rain interrupted play with NZ at 115-5 after 12.3 overs. The innings was concluded, and Australia began their chase - they needed 116 in 13 overs as per D/L. Rain stopped play again when Australia were 92/1 in 10 overs. At this point, the scorecard summary indicated the scores were level and there was to be a Super Over. However, that did not happen, and the innings continued. At the end of 13 overs, Australia were 102/4, thereby having lost the game. But to my surprise, Australia were declared winners and the summary showed their score to be 120/1 after 16 overs! I don't have screenshots, but this is clearly baffling and greatly messes up the playing experience.

Ive played about 10 matches in my career mode as a 16 year old and everything was fine on my PS3. Booted up the game today after not having played it in about a week and went to play the same career mode and the difficulty level must have changed or something because its very difficult to bat. It was not this difficult the last time I played. I checked my stats and my skills havent increased at all and I still have the 1 on the helmet. How fast does the difficulty jump?

I thought there was going to be a fix for this so that the career mode will NOT jump to a harder level during career. What happened to that? Or did I misread something. All i know is that there is no way that difficulty jump should occur so quickly in a career mode.

New to the Game.
The only problem I've faced is No Sound off the bat during Online play. Works fine in Casual. Any help appreciated

I downloaded this game for the playstation store and have been playing it now for a few weeks however one thing that annoys me is the commentary.

You can be playing four days games (which start around 10am) and the commentator opens up saying "Good Afternoon" or even "Good Evening", also I find the commentary very lame and boring, it always seems to be the same for every match and is very prodictibe as to what they are going to say.

It's a shame they could not get the likes of Jonathan Agnew, Geoffrey Boycott or even the BBC county commentator Kevin Howes to do the comentary for this game.

Also I have noticed that I can be batting and the ball flys into the hands of the Keeper however the other batsman then decides to run and I am then run out very anoying.

Basil

Platform: PS3
Mode: Career Mode
Description of Issue: The left arm spin bowling skill points problem that others have reported in the past still persists. As a slow left arm orthodox, bowling stock Leg Breaks earns points for 'Googly', bowling Doosra's earns points in 'Off Break', and bowling Arm Balls earns points in 'Slider'.

Checking my skills post game reveals that the points earned for 'Googly' went into 'Doosra' and the points earned in 'Off Break' went into 'Leg Break'. So in short, I earned points for my stock delivery by bowling Doosra's and vice versa.

Judging by a forum search I did before posting this, this bug's been around for over a year now. Is it ever going to be patched?

Platform: PS3
Description of Issue: Can't play the game.
I'm writing this on behalf of my brother. Searched around but can't find anything yet.
My bro bought the game, downloaded the updates, and went to load the game. It continually froze on the first screen (after publisher and developer logos). Where the Don is standing there. So I believe it's just before being able to get to the menu.
I got him to delete the update data, and save data and try again. No luck.
He downloaded the update again, and this time it worked.
He downloaded the latest teams, and went to start a regular game. When the match loaded, the game again froze when the weather was shown.

Pretty frustrating for a guy who just bought the game.
Is there any workarounds that he should be doing so he can just play the game he'd been looking forward to playing for so long?
Thanks.

Hello

Playing the game on the PS3 and in career mode I just played a T20 game when it started raining and the game was reduces to 12 over a side.

During my batting it started raining again and we had to go off the field and when the scorecard came backup it said it was a tie and their was going to be a super over however when the game stared it came back at where the game had ended before we went off for rain and the game let me continue batting instead of giving me the super over that it said.

Basil.

Hello

Another bug/issue I have noticed in career mode.

I am currently playing a county game for my club and am currently 400 runs ahead in the afternoon on day 3 however as I am not the team captain I am unable to make a deceleration and put the other side in to bat

I hope this will be something that will be fixed in the next release of the game

Basil

Im playing Xbox360 Version and wondered if anyone has the same issues with no rain delays and also on the predicted weather forecast screen which never changes from the one forecast?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread