PSP (Playstaion Portable)

should the white psp (only in japan) be all over the world, but remmember it doesnt p

• yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • dont care

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • dont judge a book by it's cover

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
PSP (Playstation Portable)

hey guys, i just got a psp as a gift from my parents for making my high school choices,
so i decided to create this forum, how many of u guys have psps, how do they look, share ur wallpapers, what programs do u use, what games do u play, would u liek to c a cricket game on PSP, cumon talk about it here!

(150 post starts a new thread lol) :D
psp.gif

Last edited:

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
hey guys, i just got a psp as a gift from my parents for making my high school choices,
so i decided to create this forum, how many of u guys have psps, how do they look, share ur wallpapers, what programs do u use, what games do u play, would u liek to c a cricket game on PSP, cumon talk about it here!

(150 post starts a new thread lol) :D
psp.gif

First of all, congratulations...and i dont have any PSP..but i heard that it is so good...my friend has one..you can go to internet in PSP..and you can download videos and everything..PSP is so cool...

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Even though the end of the questions doesn't even make sense, i voted 'i dont care'....its only a colour....plus portables dont interest me in the slightest,t hat could be alot of the reason, lol

Lucky

International Cricketer
I want to get a portable device.
I have looked on the web and compared the PSP and PMP's, The DS, and The GBA Media Player. I still want to have some views from people who have the PSP and what they think about it (Pros/Cons)?

I also have a few Questions.

How is the video and sound quality from files on the memory stick?

What do you rate the PSP overall?

Are there any other options I should consider instead of the PSP?

:cheers

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
1) the sound and picture quality from the mem stick depends on how you encode the video ,although FW>2.0 have AVC support which is better
2) very nice if you leave out the games esp FW1.5 homebrew,mp4 videos ,mp3 isos etc higher FW's have more goodies,and the ps3 to psp connectivity sounds awesome.
3)psp only competition is the ds forget evrything else(gpx2,ngage,iriver,gizmondo etc) and it depends on what you want if you want gr8 games go for the ds and if you want cosole ports and a cool gizmo go for it (though the ds can too play vids,mp3 and browse the web).anything else apart these two is a big no

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I bought a PlayStation Portable on its UK release date on September 1, 2005. It's now collecting dust in its carry bag on my shelf. I pull it out now and again to listen to music, play Virtua Tennis: World Tour or World Tour Soccer 2005, but other than that I don't use it.

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
yeah i have vitua tennis too, its pretty gud, wish they had more players in it though, like for example they dont even have serina willims (i suck at spelling) or sania mirza, btw has anyone heard about a cricket game for psp?

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
showhimmymotto said:
yeah i have vitua tennis too, its pretty gud, wish they had more players in it though, like for example they dont even have serina willims (i suck at spelling) or sania mirza, btw has anyone heard about a cricket game for psp?

I haven't heard about cricket game for PSP...

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
cricket game for the psp would be awesome .only cric game at present is a 16 bit brian lara which can be played on th psp

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
yes yes yes
download the psp emulator for sega genesis/mega drive from psp-hacks.com
search the net for blc 96 rom put it the folder and play

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
kmk1284 said:
yes yes yes
download the psp emulator for sega genesis/mega drive from psp-hacks.com
search the net for blc 96 rom put it the folder and play

Is this some kinda rhetorical question or something??

Users who are viewing this thread