Puddle Mafia 04 - Endgame Mafia (barmyarmy, BKB, RPHKR win)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Vote count

Don (1) - Colin
Colin (2) - Don, Ste
Ste (2) - Adi, RPHKR

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
with two votes on colin that's exactly why he killed treva. while he claims he is protected by thedon's claim it works in reverse too, if thedon got night killed then it paints colin guilty.

Obviously being bulletproof he won't try to kill me. We were both likely to vote for him along with treva. so if anyone dies except treva he gets lynched off.

also for the record playing a moderately large poker tournament tonight, so when i leave in about 90 minutes (7.30pm) i might not be online until tomorrow afteroonish. Of course i could lose and be back home by 10pm though.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@RPHKR - I've posted my views on Colin. Ste himself pointed out that, if it's between Colin and Thedon then rather than lynching thedon, he should be lynched or something along those lines. So, Ste it is.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
before anyone comes in to hammer me i want you all to think through and discuss what you will do once i'm proven to be andy flower (and consequently pro town, unless colin spins it as me still being almost certainly mafia)

will you go for thedon or colin?

there is a chance thedon has just got me on side to be used as a mafia tool, but i don't think that's likely. his character is ambiguous so i think he'd make a different one up if he was a mafia cop. it fits the initial write up too that it's a pro-town role. If he has just got me on-side like that he'd have kept treva alive for the same reasons to mislynch.

It just seems far more likely that colin is mafia, for the reasons i have previously stated.

Just make sure you aren't left confused once i am gone, same with if thedon is lynched with his ambiguous character. Lynching him is effectively lynching us both due to that and will effectively end the game.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Things are getting tense.

I6GSf.gif

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Unlynch: thedon

Lynch: Ste

----------

This was a quick-hammer day when we planned it. BKB being offline for 12 hours after we convinced Aditya to lynch was not in the plan!

The main mistake you made in your otherwise excellent analysis thedon was to accept the premise that there were only two of us not three. That, my friends, is a perfect game.

Also @thedon - "It was never personal. It was just business."

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yeah perfect mafia game. Dont think I ever got suspected at any point barring the last day (that too was a FOS).

Shame theDon, you played very well and had you been with a couple of smart townies would have made it in the end.

Colin was brilliant as usual, confused the town brilliantly. Think we need to remove the character claims from future games, how peoples alignments are judged solely on those premises is quite frankly disturbing. :facepalm

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
To be fair we didn't have fake claims and had we been killed our real characters would have been revealed.
Town didn't know that though.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well done guys:thumbs.

----------

So wait, exactly who were in the team? Just you and BKB?

----------

Yeah perfect mafia game. Dont think I ever got suspected at any point barring the last day (that too was a FOS).

Shame theDon, you played very well and had you been with a couple of smart townies would have made it in the end.

Colin was brilliant as usual, confused the town brilliantly. Think we need to remove the character claims from future games, how peoples alignments are judged solely on those premises is quite frankly disturbing. :facepalm

Oi, I had serious suspicions of you and was ready to lynch you off!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Three man team (out of 14). RPHKR was indeed the GF. I wasn't lying about the mafia having a role cop either. BKB was our role cop.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Oh, haha. I guess manipulating Aditya was part of the plan:p.

Ah, and you did block Abhas that night. So I guess I wasn't far off at all. The three I had isolated earlier were indeed Mafia.

RPHKR

National Board President
Well played thedon. You could have stolen the show if you had smarter town players to support you.

Colin deserves the MVP now.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
gg guys

guess what cost us was going for user over colin yesterday. Was a bit of self-preservation on my part really as i figured it was me or user who were going and i had little chance of surviving myself if i steered it to a shoot-out between me and colin so even though i suspected him more than colin. I tried to play the percentages a bit.

I don't mean that in terms of i wanted to be alive at the end, more that i knew i was town and couldn't be night killed and i wasn't sure about user so definitely rather him than me.

My attack on smurf and (what was only intended as a temporary) clearance of bkb didn't help either. left him clear to just sneak by.

I didn't really suspect RPHKR to be truthful, although i did question why he seemed to have been left alone completely i couldn't really voice it too much as being under so much pressure myself it'd look like i was just flinging mud around desperately trying to cling on, figured a more focused counter-attack was necessary.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well played thedon. You could have stolen the show if you had smarter town players to support you.

Colin deserves the MVP now.

Well, the problem was the last second switch I tried to make to Colin didn't work out right, as User had already been hammered. Treva said he was fine to lynch either Colin or User. I wanted to lynch Colin, but User was lynched already. That would've been 3 already on Colin, and 3 on User so we definitely could have lynched Colin instead. That would've changed the game. Mind you,had he been lynched, I would have investigated you last night and would've got a town result, so I probably would've gone after BKB. At which point you still would have had a chance. However, that User lynch was the turning point. If we got that one right, we would've won. Treva was on to something:p.

Yup, Colin definitely was the reason you guys won IMO. To be fair, at one point I was actually seriously toying with the idea that he may be a random cop rather than the Mafia as his gameplay was outstanding on the final day.

Users who are viewing this thread