Pure Excitement

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty decent debut for Hampshire in the 2007 season.

im stoked, i may have found a decent young player.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont get too excited mate. One top score doesnt make him a great future player, be warned;)

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Ive been playing the game for ages now, and this is the only 1st year player ive seen do this well so far. Ive played a few games now and hes scores high 30's to 40's every match.

I played for ages with lancashire, and got no decent young players :(. Not the fault of the game, moreso me looking to buy older, experienced campaigners. Like Mike Hussey, after Stuart Law retired.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
when players score a big one at the start of their career it appears as if they will be a future champion but its just good form he will even out eventually even if he has a spectacular first season. this is why your first games of the season are so important

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeah,I had a youth player called Matthew Pollard. He scored a hundred on debut, but by the end of the season he only averaged in the mid-30's.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
yeah,I had a youth player called Matthew Pollard. He scored a hundred on debut, but by the end of the season he only averaged in the mid-30's.

I had a guy who got about 200 in his first match and he went crappy afterwards. It is in another thread if you all want proof.

kookaburra69

International Coach
Well a good start to his career,Would like to see his stats at the end of his first season.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You open with Carberry? Looked likea good move that game but how has he been doing other games? Whats your line-up?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Same but hes starting to fail for me so i moved him to 1st drop and put Benham opening with Brown

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
I dropped many of my players after the first season. I have a legendary team now. Haven't lost in the county championship in 2 years. No draws for 1.5 years. Munday can't even make the team. Afridi averaged under 20 with the ball in all forms of the game and he never played for Pakistan.:p

rumblah

Club Cricketer
You open with Carberry? Looked likea good move that game but how has he been doing other games? Whats your line-up?

Yeh Carberry has been a knight in shining armour so far.

CC Match 1 - 53, 155*
OD Match 1 - 46
CC Match 2 - 107* (yet to complete 2nd innings)

Well a good start to his career,Would like to see his stats at the end of his first season.

when the season is complete, i will post.

Last edited:

brian_smith

Club Cricketer
i love ireland could you please post your cap file so i could hav a go (it sounds amazing)

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Sure here you go. My best team ever I reckon. I used artmoney I must add but I am not gonna use it on the internet so I don't care. What harm does it do. I find it fun. :p:cheers:boxing:upray:onpc:hpraise;):rolleyes::mad::eek::mad:noway:D:happySure

Attachments

• Hampshire.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread