Rahul's Team Updates

It so turns out that the pic I sent you this time was indeed Dave Mohammed...and the one I sent you earlier which you and I thought was Rampaul, was actually Dave Mohammed too.

But what the happy thoughts. They all looked so similar.

And yeah, no luck yet with Edwards. Anyone out there find a picture of this guy, post it - please.

have u seen rampaul playing?? i saw him and i'm almost sure that the pics u sent me are ravi rampaul!

can any1 tell me if this is rampaul???

Attachments

• rampaul_1.jpg
    rampaul_1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
Here is the West Indies Team Update

i have used killa still's update as a base and updated from there.....he's made most of the kitnumbers..i made the latest 1s...
and the kit i've put in is his as well!!!

Attachments

• West_Indies.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
preview of a pakistan team update i've done...new kit numbers...earlier 1s i made wernt as good...new kit numbers and faces for moin khan and saleem elahi who replace rashid latif and hafeez in the ctm!!

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
and here is the Pakistan Team Update...upto date for the latest selection to the tour of new zealand!!

Attachments

• Pakistan_Update.zip
    185.1 KB · Views: 52
cheaterr dont think i wud be doing the hb and all star udate..no 1 plays with it so not worth the effort...
only a zimbabwe team update wud be the last update for cric 2002!!

here's the preview of some zimbabwe faces..made them some time back so thought i'll post the preview...

Attachments

• preview_1.jpg
    preview_1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11
here's preview # 2

Attachments

• preview_2.jpg
    preview_2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
looks like i'll have a lot of work in cricket 2004 judging by the reviews of the cricket 2004 player faces!! hope the faces are easily editable!!

hi rahul. I am dowloaded ur team updates and everything qorks except for the commentary. For example i got Y.Singh batting and richie beanud says D.Mongia. How to i fix that so the commentaryt is right for all players?

well i'm going to waste my first post in this thread. but the way i see it, it aint a waste. becasue these updates are brilliant and i just wanted to say ho good they are. the only thing that'd make them better is commentary!

:bow: Rahul :bow:

Various people have done commentary have a look around the forum.

If you can't find what you're looking forward, you could have a go yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread