Rate this Youth, Please.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know people will say hes not experienced enough to make a judgment, but would you like this guy batting at 4 or 5 for your team??

Hes currently in the England squad, but is yet to debut, i don't think he will at this point.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Good start but will in most probabilty lose form quickly and his average will drop, happens all the time. You should send a picture after a season or so.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
The problem i have is Stuart Law (39 and captain) is the only batsmen not making runs atm, and he bats at 5. So i cant fit young Corbin in. The only reason hes played in CC was because Law has been injured twice.

My line-up is

Loye
Albright (youth)
Hodge
Benning (ave 65 this season)
Law
Flintoff
New (Keeper)
Cork
Mahmood
Anderson
Macgill

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I ditch players who are 36+ trust me once you get that old in the game you dont make runs anymore.
EDIT: You are really dumb, why not fit Flintoff as an allrounder so he can bowl. Change him for Anderson or Mahmood.

KingCJ

Club Cricketer
I think that with Law out of form, you should get rid of him and bring your young man in.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
I ditch players who are 36+ trust me once you get that old in the game you dont make runs anymore.
EDIT: You are really dumb, why not fit Flintoff as an allrounder so he can bowl. Change him for Anderson or Mahmood.

The problem i have is Stuart Law (39 and captain) is the only batsmen not making runs atm, and he bats at 5. So i cant fit young Corbin in. The only reason hes played in CC was because Law has been injured twice.

My line-up is

Loye
Albright (youth)
Hodge
Benning (ave 65 this season)
Law
Flintoff
New (Keeper)
Cork
Mahmood
Anderson
Macgill

What? Flintoff opens the bowling with Anderson.

And Law (with the expeption of the past 3 games) has made at least 50+ an innings.

Last edited:

rumblah

Club Cricketer
I like the security of having the 5th bowler, and cause I have Cork and Flintoff who are exeptional with the bat its a great mix.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
I like the security of having the 5th bowler, and cause I have Cork and Flintoff who are exeptional with the bat its a great mix.

But those are times where you will have a batting colapse and you can revive it with your 8th or 9th man because hes an allrounder and build a partnership. Ive got an allrounder who i use in my one day side because he can bat well and pretty useful with the bowl. I only use him as a bowler though if you know what i mean;)

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Dominic Cork (bats at 8) and is defo more than handy with the bat.

Mahmood at 9 also just scored 50*.

Users who are viewing this thread