Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Thanks guys for your inputs. Much appreciated. I promise I will have something special for you guys.
The Statement of Intent for the game clearly reads win over the PC members first ;)

I have made a sample .gif which I can share. It is first animation frame set we have made. How many would be interested in having a look and sharing some feedback?:spy

Ok then ... here you go. Do remember this is only a gif and hence the visual will not be completely free flowing. But it should give a good idea of what's to come.

Attachments

• FF-off-drive-03.gif
    FF-off-drive-03.gif
    316.9 KB · Views: 121
Ok then ... here you go. Do remember this is only a gif and hence the visual will not be completely free flowing. But it should give a good idea of what's to come.

Nice :D!!!! Looks like Virat Kohli's cover drive :cheers

I hope you are able to provide some awesome gameplay that has depth and feels like cricket!!

Looks good. And yeah, that cover drive looks similar to the one Virat plays. ;)

Looks great, but do try to remove that pitch marker if possible.
We are looking to removing the pitch marker in the harder difficulties. We have to remember that playing on Mobile is a lot different than playing on PC or console.
Also, we would be looking into the option of allowing users to disable pitch markers if they feel so.

Sample Video: Start of things to come

Got a couple of animations done and ready for you guys to have a look. Please remember this is only 10% of what will be the final output.

:cheers

P.S. - Don't need to tell you guys, but do let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Cricket 14 Sample.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
That's a very good work. The animation looks brilliant.

The bowling animation is very similar to a bowler. I can watch the video 1000 times and relate the action with that bowler. Just not able to recall the name, but the action is certainly very good if the intention was to implement that bowler's action. :thumbs

That's a very good work. The animation looks brilliant.

The bowling animation is very similar to a bowler. I can watch the video 1000 times and relate the action with that bowler. Just not able to recall the name, but the action is certainly very good if the intention was to implement that bowler's action. :thumbs
Thanks Avinash and Yudi.
Yes the bowling action is 100% captured from a real bowler. Let's leave names aside - ;)

HINT - Nottinghamshire

----------

I want to throw a question out there for you guys.
What is the one feature would you like on a mobile cricket game?

Note: I am seriously asking you guys, if the feature is validated and feasible, I will for sure use it in the game and even credit the provider of the idea in the game

:yes

Thanks Avinash and Yudi.
Yes the bowling action is 100% captured from a real bowler. Let's leave names aside - ;)

HINT - Nottinghamshire

----------

I want to throw a question out there for you guys.
What is the one feature would you like on a mobile cricket game?

Note: I am seriously asking you guys, if the feature is validated and feasible, I will for sure use it in the game and even credit the provider of the idea in the game

:yes

I would love to have a career mode :p!!

Actually, this is what I would love in a mobile game (i.e beyond realistic gameplay):

a) Career Mode (for offline play. Can also be integrated with Facebook for unlocks)
b) Challenge mode
c) Integration with Facebook
d) Multiplayer (over multiple devices)

All great ideas and I can tell you that almost all those ideas are on the table and up for discussion at our end.
The last one however (Multiplayer) is something I will keep for right at the end. Depending on the response users have to our game and how much time we have at our disposal.
Career mode may not be included in our first release but I can promise you it is already under construction design wise to be included in the second release. Let's note that the 2 releases will be couple of months apart.
Challenge mode - Yes !! We will have this one, I am still not convinced myself on the exact design for this mode. But I really do want to include a Challenge mode.

When you say integration with Facebook, do you mean adding your friends as part of your team and upgrading their attributes etc ?

OMG! Thanks for the hint - Swanny it is. :D

As far as suggestions are concerned, my first priority would be a good gameplay with nice graphics.
Facebook integration to share scores is nice, and you can use Google+ circles for online multiplayer gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread