Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
One more thing I would like to see in future real Cricket updates is the sound of the bat after it hits the ball. In RC22, even after a perfect timing from the middle of the bat, the sound isn't orgasmic . You guys should see how the bat sounds after shubman gill or Virat Kohli hit a cover drive or how the bat sounds when Rohit Sharma hits a six with a pull shot. That 'ttak' sounds needs to be added. Please consider this as I believe this small thing will make a huge difference in our gaming experience
I agree completely, in fact, a complete sfx overhaul would be amazing, I remember how great the sfx were in Ashes Cricket 17, something like that, not completely, but at least a bit.. Hope that will be implemented in future

dhawal18

School Cricketer
Hopefully we can get RC24 in our devices by 25th Nov. Please add green bar in bowling also to make possible defending atleast defendable score bcoz right now 250 is also not safe in T20. Can we get trailer by the end of this month and some more reveals in coming days? Please reply sir we are eagerly waiting for your reply @mav77mortal

Smartisht

School Cricketer
No carrer mode in the game View attachment 284627
Hello Sir ❤️
Good afternoon,
Sir please reveal more informations and features about RC24 update last reveal was done at 6th October now today's 10 day's completed but not come any information and any features about RC24 please reveal more informations and features about RC24 please sir and,
Do the official announcement on all social media handles of Real Cricket pages and release the official trailer of RC24 as soon as possible thanks ❤️❤️.
@mav77mortal ❤️❤️❤️

Suman Mondal

School Cricketer
Game will be released before 25th November because some GEPL players said that the next event in between 24th November to 9th December will be played in Rc24. So, we can except Rc24 after 18th November and before 25th November. So, get ready guys a huge announcement will be coming in World Cup time, most probably it is related to trailer.so let's cheers!

Last edited:

Suman Mondal

School Cricketer
Dear users, Game will be released after 19th November to before 24th November because the final and semifinal which will be played in between 24th November to 9th December, and it will be played though Rc24. Mostly GEPL player said that game will be released in that stipulated time and yes trailer will be coming adjacent days of Diwali
emoji_u1f387.png
emoji_u1fa94.png
. So, stay calm and let's cheers! Yes, it's a
emoji_u1f4af.png
% accurate news that's why I am forwarded.

CRICKET MODS

School Cricketer
Dear users, Game will be released after 19th November to before 24th November because the final and semifinal which will be played in between 24th November to 9th December, and it will be played though Rc24. Mostly GEPL player said that game will be released in that stipulated time and yes trailer will be coming adjacent days of Diwali
emoji_u1f387.png
emoji_u1fa94.png
. So, stay calm and let's cheers! Yes, it's a
emoji_u1f4af.png
% accurate news that's why I am forwarded.
Is there any Source for the information

Users who are viewing this thread