"Reality Dream"!!!

Sami

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I recon there should be the the 'The Cricket News' during the major tournements like world cup e.g after a match that you have played with a particular team then you get the replys of other matches between other teams and also like injury reports and other important issues concerning players and teams.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great Idea!

I'm suprised no one has replied to this idea, as it's a very good one. "The Cricket News" with highlights, injury reports, interviews and more would be great in Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 or EA Sports Cricket 2006, but it may be difficult to implement.

:)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Skateboarder2 said:
I'm suprised no one has replied to this idea, as it's a very good one. "The Cricket News" with highlights, injury reports, interviews and more would be great in Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 or EA Sports Cricket 2006, but it may be difficult to implement.

:)
Shouldn't be difficult at all for EA since they've been doing it in NBA Live since the 2000 version.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
undefinedyes even i thnk that that's a excellent idea i would certainly love such extra toppings :cool:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
play cricket 97 for that,
it was there in cric 97 in almost every tournament.
also they had tv type interface with benaud sitting there and chatting on the tournament.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hopefully, it is implemented some time later in the future. Both Codemasters and EA should improve the gameplay and the reach of the game among a wider audience! Also, online play should be considered soon!

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Hopefully they make a better game which is Cricket 2005 and add new features.

jmcdonald

Club Cricketer
A game called Splinter Cell had VERY realistic news thing before missions....

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Night Prowler 10 said:
It shouldn't be difficult for EA Sports to place this feature into the cricket genre as they have been putting it on the NBA Live series since 2000.
I have played the NBA Live games before, and although they DO have the news feature, it wasn't in the sense I was thinking of. I thought of an animated news reel. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread