Recognize it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Ok here I present a paragraph in front of you.You need to write actually what I have written.
The one who will post it first will be given 50k.

Paragraph

Okhereiintroduceanewgameinfrontofyoutorecognizewhatihavewritten.youneedtotellmewhatihavewritten.youwillbeawardedvcashforit.soeveryonetryitandwinvcash.Hopetoseesomeonetryingforitandwouldliketoearnvcash.vcashisthevirtualcashused hereinPlanetCricketwhichyoucanuseitinleaguesortobetinvbookieandyoucanevenuseitformanyotherthings.sohopeeveryuserwilltryandwinvcashforsurealthoughfirsttodoitwillonlygetit.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok here I introduce a new game in front of you to recognise what I have written. You need to tell me what I have written. You will be awarded vcash for it. So everyone try it and win vcash. Hope to see someone trying for it and would like to earn vcash. Vcash is the virtual cash used here in PlanetCricket which you can use in leagues or to bet in vbookie and you can even use it for many other things. So hope every user will try and win vcash for sure although only the first to do it will get it.

One of the advantages of being a Primary School teacher is that I can read work with no capital letters, spaces or full stops.
Still got no idea what you're trying to say though...

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Especially seeing as there is no real skill involved, except pressing the spacebar every time you see a series of letters than could rationally make up and English word.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
@barmyarmy-You are a primary school teacher.Didn't know that.
Well done.Its absolutely correct.50k on your way.;)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Can this have an award for the worst possible thread?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
There's a possibility that's the reason this thread was made.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Don't you love the way as soon as someone says something negative to some of the sub continental members they immediately ask of for it to be deleted or delete it themselves.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Thisthreadcouldpossiblebeawardedtheworstthreadoftheyearorasitcouldbeknownastheuvkingof6saward.sorrymeetbutitain'tgonnawork!

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
this thread has just destroyed the last sparse remnants of faith in humanity that I had remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread