Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll add to this, as long as the game is good fun to play online, then ill be happy. Anything more than that will be a bonus i think.

Weird, it didn't merge my posts, oh well.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Last edited:
i hate stupid advices and joke's :D

Remember, all sentences begin with a capital letter and end with a full stop. And watch your use of plurals. It should be 'advice' not 'advices'. There is no such word. No need for the apostrophe in 'joke's' either. ;)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^Are u an English Teacher or Something Very funny though :D. You have totally dissected the lad's statement.

10dulkar

Club Cricketer

St0ney

Club Captain
Red ball in 1 day match?.:p

gotta think ps3 version will look a lot better.

samvaze

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Remember, all sentences begin with a capital letter and end with a full stop. And watch your use of plurals. It should be 'advice' not 'advices'. There is no such word. No need for the apostrophe in 'joke's' either. ;)

thanks for grammer corrections,i hope u really learnt, what i mean right?
so it is not that important.
take a chill pill

samvaze

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no changes as far as the animations,sounds and commentry concerned.
UI and Bating,Bowling looks different and cool.
still its not really one you wanna buy (according to me)
though it looks weired too (batsmans Stance,same wicket celebrations etc.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Jack Sparrow

School Cricketer
Stance might look weird in trailer but it wont be a problem during gameplay coz in real time you wont notice this. They have done some really great stuff for the game which no one has ever done before. So lets appreciate that. Here is some stuff which i noticed in trailer:

1)Players bending and turning while taking runs. In one occasion the player touched the ground with his other hand to maintain the balance. That was flipping awesome. (46th second in the trailer)

2) Player's eyes were focused on he ball while batting. So no more looking east hitting west shots.:p

3)Jamie or someone in the Dev team is big fan of Sachin coz the cut shot Pietersen played in the video was not the powerfull cut that he usually plays. It was a gentle cut over the slips.

4)For those who are complaining bout he clarke shot where he was aiming for mid off and shot went mid on: Well maybe clarke was on low confidence when user attempted that shot. Thus instead of going to mid off ball popped toward mid on as a result of inside edge. Noone saw the remaining of the shot but this is most likely explanation otherwise Playtesters Like Lazy and Kamy would have posted something bout it too. I remember Lazy posted somewhere that the physics engine is very good in the game and you get a lot of inside edges on thighs body, and nuts;)... So it was just a inswinger which user failed to interpret and tried to play a backfoot shot towards off side, hence got a thick inside edge and ball popped towards mid on.

/

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread